Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

is there anyone who can control the capt. I am controlling everyone with the rollercoasters emotional scenes of goham with my magical hands of tips.
Why cant there be a decent person here to control my tears, cause i know am going to faint very soon, if i see goham romance lala scenes soon. Thats a shame that there no one there, but me who there to help everyone to get them off the lala land. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡

Thats no fair.

Todays show is the 1st step to bring me down from my high statue and status head.. ðŸ˜‰

Today show was a blockbuster, filmy style i would say, it was like i was watching kal ho na ho. ðŸ˜­

But brought me down to the reality. :( 

What say ? 
Am ripping apart with this current track.. 

Oh dear Ayesha slow and steady win the race it took 1 year for Ahem to have a soft corner for Gopi than this is love and ofcourse not at first sight its like Pratigya and Baba P saying dont touch me after marriage and K respecting that till she started loving K he didnt touch her how much time that took when K use to love her but P started later then this is an arrange marriage same situation for love to start so hold your tears for some rainy day of Gopi like the doctor in yesterdays epi really made us cry is Gopi going to die without even the dia of ahem's love than you are crying for the search light of Ahems love😆