Originally posted by: Manpreetmann
Where is the update?? jawab do??
exam duties today and
😭 tomorrow I have 2 exam duties ... I will leave home at 8:30 am and come back at 7:00pm
sorry dear ... today I got emergency duty😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manpreetmann
Where is the update?? jawab do??
Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti
exam duties today and
😭 tomorrow I have 2 exam duties ... I will leave home at 8:30 am and come back at 7:00pm
sorry dear ... today I got emergency duty😡
Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti
~TEASER~Geet asked Pari
G: Pari why do you call Manpreet Di by name?
Pa: (not again) then what should I call her?
G: Buaji
Pa: Buaji, and that Prem says I should call her Maa
G: yes you could
Pa: then he says I should call him Papa
G: Prem??
Pa: no
G: then
Pa: Maan
G: Maan??? as in Maan Singh Khurana
Pa: yes
she was startled so Maan was married to Manpreet, what are you doing NT you are snatching Manpreet Di's hubby, no ways I can't do this
Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti
~TEASER~Geet asked Pari
G: Pari why do you call Manpreet Di by name?
Pa: (not again) then what should I call her?
G: Buaji
Pa: Buaji, and that Prem says I should call her Maa
G: yes you could
Pa: then he says I should call him Papa
G: Prem??
Pa: no
G: then
Pa: Maan
G: Maan??? as in Maan Singh Khurana
Pa: yes
she was startled so Maan was married to Manpreet, what are you doing NT you are snatching Manpreet Di's hubby, no ways I can't do this
hit like tab
and comment
The return of life Part 1 I dedicate this story to Salley who wants me to write an Aryaman Radhika story with Erul and Parmeet as their fathers....
a new ride that marked my life
43