Tyre badalne ke liye TY..Main bi nahi bolunga..

659945 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
HELL YEAH !!! TRUE THAT Mr ASR!!!

CVs Y are you doing this to me?

Yeah right.. Can I just say how mighty pissed I was when the whole Tyre fiasco was going on. First of all Khushi needs to stop messing with somebody else's car and nor is it that easy to open a gas tank,flattened the tyre.I don't find it funny..Oh NO!! Just because someone didn't listen to you doesn't mean you have to mess with someone else's property. Same goes for ASR too,When he threw her mobile phone.So don't go all mahela morcha on me.
Secondly where is Happyji or his sidekick when need be? Isn't his garage just in front of the house.I am Pro-Feminist too but by the show of hands please tell me how many of us can change the Tyre. Believe me I have tried but can't get past removing one screw without puffing and panting,let alone using the jack n all.

The scene was totally uncalled for IMHO.I was like man the chemistry is being wasted on tyre.What a waste of 5 mins. And do you think its cute when she removes the air from the tyre and walks in once she is done talking.OK you can go now,She says.. I would have seriously punched my friend if he/she would have pulled this stunt.

Sorry for all this rant. Khushi's village idiot (Sorry Shweta but its true) act is driving me crazy!!!

So when ASR said his line I was imagining me whistling like a road side romeo !!!! Thank you ASR,You always know how to save the day..!!

(Edited..OOPs in my excitement to vent I made so many typos,Sorry bout that)

Edited by somzz007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

162

Views

12k

Users

42

Likes

322

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
I ECHO ECHO you

Edit:

Somy, thank God that you made this post today, as I was finding it difficult to held this with myself !
Kushi making ASR's car tyre flat because he did not listen to her ? This was the most silliest thing I have seen with KKG's antics. This was utter silly not cute or whatsoever.

And I was asking the same thing, where the hell was Happyji at that time ?

It was a pure filler moment and I was not at all impressed.

The conversation b/w ASR-KKG was cute and the moment was all worth because of ASR's smile. Otherwise, it totally got on my nerves.

Wasting someone else's time is not cute, though you could woman handle ASR and make him listen to you !

Edited by -Nithi- - 14 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: somzz007

HELL YEAH !!! TRUE THAT Mr ASR!!!


CVs Y are you doing this to me?

Yeah right.. Can I just say how mighty pissed I was when the whole Tyre fiasco was going on. First of all Khushi needs to stop missing with someone car.I don't find it funny..Oh NO!! Just because someone didn't listen to you doesn't mean you have to mess with someone else's property. Same goes for ASR too,When he threw her mobile phone.So don't go all mahela morcha on me.
Secondly where is Happyji or his sidekick when need be? Isn't his garage just in front of the house.I am Pro-Feminist too but by the show of hands please tell me how many of us can change the Tyre. Believe me I have tried but can't get past removing one screw without puffing and panting,let alone using the jack n all.

The scene was totally uncalled for IMHO.I was like man the chemistry is being wasted on tyre.What a waste of 5 mins. And do you think its cute when she removes the air and goes in after her talk.OK you can go now.. I would have seriously punch a friend if he/she would have pulled this stunt.

Sorry for all this rant. Khushi's village idiot (Sorry Shweta but its true) act is driving me crazy!!!

So when ASR said his line I was imagining me whistling like a road side romeo !!!! Thank you ASR,You always know how to save the day..!!



Yeh that was a funny scene... even I too was wondering yeh Happy Paji kitte gaye... 😆

But there was one thing I noticed, even after the change of tyre it looked flat to me.. perhaps ASR needs to check his spare tyre too 😆
Edited by LadyLaLa - 14 years ago
.Euphoria. thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
YES! Thank you for this post!

First of all how the hell can a simple hair clip puncture the tyre of ANY car let alone Arnav's beast of a car!?

I was totally thinking same thing as Arnav when he was like 'YOU CRAZY?!'

OK she put the tyre on and hurrah for feminism(!)...but there was a garage just opposite their house! Why would you not simply take it there?

And what is up with Khushi announcing to everyone Arnav Singh Raizada can't change a tyre? It's not cute it was childish, esp the whole 'OK you can go now cuz I've said my part and now I don't wana hear what you're trying to say to me' 😕

They need to give Barun more sarcastic lines...This language I understand and luuurve 👍🏼

sbk2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Somzzy,

True, I did not like the way she punctured the tire...what a waste of time and effort.
And yes, its not as easy as they've shown.

In fact I thought she'll summon Happy to change the tire. Did not understand the need of the whole tire puncturing story - we need someone to explain the symbolism...maybe it means Khushi disrupted his life which he was leading peacefully on his terms before she barged in - and by fixing the tire it means she'll fix all the wrong things in his life?! How's that for symbolism?!

Another thing which was uncalled for is the way he broke her phone - totally not cool! She's sabotaged his car many times - totally not cool either.
But I guess, whatever floats their boat...both are in love with each other despite all the uncalled for things they do to each other...
If Khushi is the village idiot...ASR's a city jerk - Ram milayi jodi -ek andha ek kodhi
Edited by sbk2 - 14 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Well, KKG has practice in flattening tires and therefore that is the first thing that popped into her mind to stop him.

I have long had problems with how this stuff is shown. Usually a pin stuck in GH voodoo doll head initiates a correction. *goes to get pin*
mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Thanks Somzz for bringing up this topic. I did not like the scene either. The CVS could have come up with a better scene to say sorry and thank you. Lot of them here say that ASR needs to change which he is slowly doing it, Khushi seriously needs to change a little bit too. The childish behavior of hers will not work all the time. ASR has become way tolerant of Khushi from what he used to be.

Sometime when she does these things it gets on my nerves.
asha... thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
Somy I totally agree with you...I wont add anything more...^^^all the above people have pretty much wrote out what I feel.

Though I didn't like the scene, I loved the ending dialogues, no sorry and no thank you 😆

Edited by asha... - 14 years ago
659945 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

I ECHO ECHO you


Edit:

Somy, thank God that you made this post today, as I was finding it difficult to held this with myself !
Kushi making ASR's car tyre flat because he did not listen to her ? This was the most silliest thing I have seen with KKG's antics. This was utter silly not cute or whatsoever.
Silly .. I don't know what enmity she has with that poor car...!! BMW is it?

And I was asking the same thing, where the hell was Happyji at that time ?

It was a pure filler moment and I was not at all impressed.
Y not a good conversation between the leads. Maybe showing them as equals.

The conversation b/w ASR-KKG was cute and the moment was all worth because of ASR's smile. Otherwise, it totally got on my nerves.

Wasting someone else's time is not cute, though you could woman handle ASR and make him listen to you !
She should learn to expect the unexpected with him...I can handle all the sorry-thank you-sorry routine but its getting mighty bore. Come on he helped in getting the alliance done,Acting like an idiot and not letting him talk to her sister was another irritating scene for me.

incandescent thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

KKG seems to be a genius when it comes to cars.😉

But the cv's opted for a not-so genius way to show it. 😔

The whole looked silly.

Wasn't there a flat tyre scene during the Nainital trip? If KKG knew how to do it, why didn't she help him? Oh wait, she emptied the fuel tank too.

She seems to have some serious enmity with that car !!

Edited by incandescent - 14 years ago

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: radix · 6 years ago

Pics & other IF threads | MAIN INDEX  🟥 ᴺᴱᵂ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ

Picture gallery Other updates ✽ Related to IPKKND Photoshoots Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - I Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - II 2026...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".