Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I just was reading another threat and got an idea or better a question. We all or many of us want rashi to change her ways and stop listening to her mother when she comes back into MM. However I fear that won't happen. If she really comes back into MM through one of her mum's kalakari's she won't be seperating herself from her because she will believe that her mum was after all right. which would mean that we will have to bear more and more kalakari's

Please someone take my fear away!!!

Hey I mentioned in my other thread about what if the CV's introduced memory loss but instead of Gopi it could be Rashi and she can come back into MM after being saved by Gopi and so finally sees her as her true sister and both of them team up against Urmila and Kinjal ðŸ˜‰

Modi bahu's against Shah and Shah bahu 
Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: uamaz

Hey I mentioned in my other thread about what if the CV's introduced memory loss but instead of Gopi it could be Rashi and she can come back into MM after being saved by Gopi and so finally sees her as her true sister and both of them team up against Urmila and Kinjal ðŸ˜‰

Modi bahu's against Shah and Shah bahu 

😲 I have missed that post of yours. I sure I read some of the post but must have missed the last bit. But I like the idea. That would be great because it would protect Gohem from kalakari's from Urmi and the purple witch really well. However what will happen, when she gets her memory back. Will she realise how nice Gopi has been to her? Or fall again for  Urmila's poison? and what about all her past deeds? so many questions. I am starting to feel real anxious about it all.
(I should never have let my self be turned into  half a raji fan. Is just to much depression and fear involved. But now its to late to regret)