Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
she is really a natural performer. especially i admire her from the starting for her body language especially in the comic scenes. she was too god. mostly actresss find difficult to pull of the comedy scenes but dis girl emoted it sooo naturally . u r the true rock star of the telly world sanaya ji.πŸ‘
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She deserves a lot of awards...she can make us cry, laugh,depressed etc. she makes us feel what she is portraying on screen ...that's one talented woman...
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeahh agree wid her actin iz superbb..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya is fabulous !! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree,she is queen of expressionzzz .comic,sad,general,her every expression is just perfect and timings of action is always fantastic and epic...
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
SI is a brilliant actress! Amazing control of her expressions, which she can change with lightning speed, and still put across as so natural, and effortless. 

The girl deserves many awards. Indian television is lucky to have her.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She was amazing..
That wink scene and then she saying that Aakash must have removed his specs and committed suicide coz of height fear.. 🀣 She is simply superb.. πŸ˜† 
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

SI is a brilliant actress! Amazing control of her expressions, which she can change with lightning speed, and still put across as so natural, and effortless. 

The girl deserves many awards. Indian television is lucky to have her.

Yes true. I was thinking if i had seen another actress as versatile as her on television..and I have not found one yet!she's very talented and is not the stereotype of usual telly actress,i.e, only dramatic!πŸ˜‰
bikerider thumbnail
agree dear, thanks for the post.
sanaya makes acting look so simple πŸ‘

loved her comedy yesterday  she does it so well.

I feel bad that i mis judged her in MJHT 😭
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is brilliant when it comes to expressions...her comic timing is absolutely great...she brings life into Khushi's character...Khushi's constant chirpiness requires a lot of energy, and Sanaya puts full effort into everything she does...love Sanaya for that...she rocks