Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smitar

Another strange thing today was that both Arnav & Khushi were happy and at peace. Maybe because they were together. No angst, no tears, no accusations, no sneak peeks, no anger.

Even the minor complaints made by Arnav were half-hearted. He had totally given himself into Khushi's capable hands. He went where she called him, said what she asked him to, and did what she wanted him to. He was happy and having the time of his life๐Ÿ˜† Guess he knew what to expect after his experiences with Khushi during the Nainital trip๐Ÿ˜Š

Just a devilish smile when he extended his hand to Khushi to seal the deal in a handshake, as if to ask her, can you forget my touch? Can you forget everything that has happened between us?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And a delicious hidden smile when Khushi says that Akash must have taken off his specs to jump better.๐Ÿ˜‰

blv me, this shuld be one seperate post! its worth a read n replies!
splly love the lines in green! aww, seriously! wonderful1

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sarach

loved that..loved his smile..and last scene was like the climax of some movie..couples in the sunset...but arhi were no together theere was a space..but after having precap i felt satisfication...that no mateer what may happen they will continue thier nok jhoks..

thts how a husband wife, I mean a perfect couple behaves!๐Ÿ˜‰
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: community_drive

blv me, this shuld be one seperate post! its worth a read n replies!
splly love the lines in green! aww, seriously! wonderful1

It is always a pleasure to read & respond to ur posts! Glad u liked the response.

Arnav's smile is sooo out of this world that it is making me want to write pages on it! I can't help myself๐Ÿ˜‰ And today's epi was fab. No Shyam, no Bua, no RM ladies. Only ArHi & Payash. WOW!

And 2 smiles from Arnav๐Ÿ˜†
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Man In MaRooon!!!!...Ufff...lOOKING stunning!!!...Those SMiles are worth Dying for...๐Ÿ˜