Tumhe toh solo chahiye na. isse kya farak padta hai Jalebi bai ho ya character dheela. 😆 Ulta nahi innovative. Newton ko bhi sab yahi kehte the 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumhe toh solo chahiye na. isse kya farak padta hai Jalebi bai ho ya character dheela. 😆 Ulta nahi innovative. Newton ko bhi sab yahi kehte the 😆
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
haan but atleast male voice wala song to select karti 🤣🤣lolz duniya ke har mahaan insaan ko pagal hi kaha gaya hai, right Ritzie? 🤣
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS
I smell the irony 🤣 Atleast I don't watch Twilight like every mad girl 😛More I know you more I find you girly 🤣
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
haha u still dunno abt my weird passionsi was and still am crazy for mythological shows, they r my ultimate passion
Nishi ...m not sure abt Abhay's hindi song item dance ...but be ready for Abhiya 's child " HASU"(haseena-sugandh )...🤣🤣🤣
no after watching yesterday epi m sure k mujhe is show me hi ye dekhne ko mila sakta hai..🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
then i suggest go for some saas bahu serial to fulfill ur wish, there r loads of them 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k