Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: romakhahira
😆no comments
neha is way prettier than her..see my siggy,u'll get the answers😳
Did you read the topic Heading??? Its related to Dinky!! Then why are we comparing??
If someone believes that Sneha is prettier than Neha, then that is their opinion and they are entitled to it. Please dont come in and and ridicule them on thier opinion.
DO NOT make such comments in the future or else a warning will be issued!
If you have any questions, please PM me, sweetrani_neha, meghavi, Tumhari_Khushi, Jink, manjot, DesiChocolate, ammmu, vivaviva, or the many GM's we have on this forum, instead of posting a negative comment on any topic!
Originally posted by: *Jasleen*
Did you read the topic Heading??? Its related to Dinky!! Then why are we comparing??
If someone believes that Sneha is prettier than Neha, then that is their opinion and they are entitled to it. Please dont come in and and ridicule them on thier opinion.
DO NOT make such comments in the future or else a warning will be issued!
If you have any questions, please PM me, sweetrani_neha, meghavi, Tumhari_Khushi, Jink, manjot, DesiChocolate, ammmu, vivaviva, or the many GM's we have on this forum, instead of posting a negative comment on any topic!
well i didnt start it ...see the pages carefully😕if we are here to share our opinions then why cant we..and what about those who ruin neha's posts🤢u need to tell them
Originally posted by: romakhahira
well i didnt start it ...see the pages carefully😕if we are here to share our opinions then why cant we..and what about those who ruin neha's posts🤢u need to tell them
Well when they do ruin Neha's posts I do tell them off too. I have locked a topic in the past if you havent noticed! Dont make me sound like I'm against Neha fans. As a moderator I have to be fair to both sides. I have gone through the topic.
People ruining Neha's posts is NO reason for anyone coming and ruining IQ's or Sneha's posts! I've just become CM for Sony so I'm keeping a close watch on ALL topics and will warn anyone who needs to be, REGARDLESS of who they are!
If you see someone bashing anyone unncessarily you need to PM a mod instead of getting your revenge back!
End of Discussion! Topic Locked!
Please PM me for concerns or complaints.