Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nafisa, I didn't know that you are a creative writer too. This SS is something different from others due to its focus on Gopi's education. I haven't read any FF or OS abt Gopi's education. You have introduced a new character who can be a threat to Rashi and be a friend to Gopi. I just wanted Rashi to suffer and Gopi to become strong with the help of Rakhi. This had a good scope for continuation, why did you stop after 2 chapters. Any chance of update? Anyways, it is a great story and girl you did a great job.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _Precious_

Nafisa, I didn't know that you are a creative writer too. This SS is something different from others due to its focus on Gopi's education. I haven't read any FF or OS abt Gopi's education. You have introduced a new character who can be a threat to Rashi and be a friend to Gopi. I just wanted Rashi to suffer and Gopi to become strong with the help of Rakhi. This had a good scope for continuation, why did you stop after 2 chapters. Any chance of update? Anyways, it is a great story and girl you did a great job.

thanks for the ideas mate perhaps I will continue after my exam, but before Christmas.