Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

After the huddle session.. they all went in Maans car. She didn't even say a bye to him just silently left from there. He was glad she made it ..still part of him wondered why did he want her to be there!!?? why couldn't he just let go of  her.. & her issues.. why it began to matter to him more than anything else.. is it been like this ever since ..or is it just after that night.. or is it that guilt.. why should he even think so much.. before he could slip into his thinking mode.. he had his deliberate attempt.. Prachi.. calling him.

It was odd.. he didn't pick the call .. he excused himself from dropping others all of a sudden.. he just locked his car & went behind Geet. Wonder how does he even knows the bus stop she takes.. he just went & stood there next to her.

Initially Geet didn't notice ..she was on call with armaan figuring out if everything was ok at prachi's place. Suddenly while on the call.. she felt something odd abt her surrounding.. people glaring at someone ..she didn't bother looking.. by hearing gossips she could make out some one was breaking the que.. she continued to talk.. & all of a sudden her eyes fell on the person who was making his way towards her breaking all the general norms. She cut the call & stepped out of the que.. so did he..

she closed her eyes & looked down... tapping her foot restlessly.. wondering wat the hell is he doing here.. why is he here?? has he lost it completely or does she want her to lose hers!!
Maan ' can't I travel by bus?
She didn't say anything
Maan ' wo meri car karab hogayen issenliyen
just then the bus came.. they were now among the last ones to board the bus.. he followed her & stood right next to her.. well that was Maan Singh Khurana in the bus.. had no clue where it goes & how one is supposed to be standing.. there was this sudden break & he landed straight on her. She stood steadily holding on to the bars with him still trying to steady himself. His hands went around her waist & shoulder.. facing her back. His chin resting on her shoulders.. she gritted her teeth tightly holding on to the support.

It took him a while to get back straight with the bus driver breaking every now & then. Who cared.. he enjoyed every min of it.. holding her close to himself. She restlessly tried to move ..away.. but the situation was such she couldn't say much to him.. before she could say anything.. he would give an answer.. main ne jaan ke nahi kiya.. this is my first time
her eyes popped out.. wondering wat he meant
I mean first time in bus
she kind of made a O.. like the understanding types.. & looked away..
when the conductor came around for tickets.. he simply did exactly wat she did.. just with a little difference of giving the conductor a tip of 100Rs since he didn't have change.

Through out the bus drive he quietly stood next her.. still wondering why was he even here?? !!
she got off near the KC office area.. it was around 10mins walk to KC from there.. Maan looked around.. he couldn't even make out where he was. She just quietly ignored him went towards the office. He yelled ..bye.. & cabbed it back to college to get his car.
He sat in the car & wondered wat did he exactly do now. Is he mad or something!!! common.. he just took a bus !!.. oh man this girl is really making him mad...
he shook is head...
he has to stop thinking abt her.

Just then his phone rang again
he picked it up at once ..hi prachi bolo
prachi ' wat happened been trying to reach u for quiet some time
Maan ' nothing..much.. tum bolo
why did u leave early
prachi ' nahi papa ki tabyat teehk nahi thi
Maan ' how is he now?
Prachi ' much better now..
they continued to talk.. Maan.. just tried to listen to her.. he so desperately wanted to think out & away from Geet. he idn't even know if this helped!!

Few days latter Maan & prachi met up in the library for their group study. ..but again all that gossips was odd.. Maan thought abt it.. library nahi.. lets go out some where, like coffee shop or something
prachi thought for a moment.. I have a better idea.. she held his hand .. aap challo meren saat.
They sat in his car & drew to the direction she gave.
wat is this place he asked curiously as they parked the car in vistors paking area
prachi ' challo.. this will be perfect .. she said as they entered lift to Geets flat.
It was this posh apartments..with stylish & secured reception. Maan was impressed.. at the outlook.
When the reached the floor.. she quickly fished her purse for the keys.. armaan, prachi & rano.. always had a spare key to geets apartment.
Maan ' ghar main koi nahi hain kya
prachi giggled ' iss waqt koi nahi hota
she opened the door & invited him in.. she got him water .. & made tea for him.. dam he hated it so much!!!

he sipped the tea.. not looking around much.. but wat ever he saw..all looked so nice & cute..

they peacefully sat down & discussed the questions ..especially her doubts
as the time passed it was little odd...maan & her alone in the whole place.. in college was different. Here he was feeling little odd not that he had any feelings.. but commion.. yaar ek ladka ek ladki..alone in the house.. that itself was hot enough!!!

Prachi was clear.. she was so much at ease here..
no one to question her..& she could peacefully study.
After a while ..maan ' don't u have class after lunch today
prachi ' we do have.. lekin I don't mind bunking it today.. its so much better here
Maan gulped his saliva & looked at her.. wondering wat was on her mind.
Prachi immediately sensed his restlessness... nahi.. I didn't mean that.. I was just..she felt really odd the realization.. of that ladka laki alone concept sinking in!!!,
oh god!!! did he think she was trying to get close ' no no...she began to cry in shame.. & ran into the guest room hiding her face.
Oh god.. Maan tu bhi..kya kya soch tha..hain.. he went into the room.. prachi.. yaar plz.. I didn't mean to
he went in.. she was crying..
oh prachi.. I am so sorry
she couldn't stop crying.. sab meri galti..  I shouldn't have got u here. Lets leave.. she at once wanted to leave
he closed his eyes & hugged her.. calming her.. I am really sorry..
she cried I am sorry Maan..
oops she held him closer.. giving in.. he was only trying to calm her..
but she seemed so vulnerable..like a weak moment for her.. not that she had this ever in her mind!!! but...all this was new.. a male body holding her.. alone.. the heat that vibrated .. she didn't know how to explian.. or to even say.. no.. dam they were BF & GF... not in any sense.. but it will be odd if she pushed him away.. but she couldn't control herself either.
he cupped her face.. she snuggled in closer.. his fingers wiped her tears.. she closed her eyes.. leaned closer to him.. it was so close..a kiss sensation. his lips softly brushed hers.. a situation so close only reminded him of her.. Geet.. her feel.. her touch.. her smell.. her essence that filled his senses..

precap
Geet shocked
-PREV  PART 70   NEXT  PART 72-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
yashviagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me 1st
yiipe
for d first time
g]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/437/437778r1xy18ll8z.gif[/img][/url]

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
---edit----
oh God...
that prachi...
iska to main murder kerdongi
how dare she come this close to Maan
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...waiting for d next...
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prachi bring Maan to Geets flats..Maan going to see his pillow there? Why Geet is shock?
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum update
Cnt wait 4 geet's reactn. .
Di plz update 1mre part na plz. .
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat Is This???😲 ptachi took maan on GEET'S flat ...gr😡
i hate that prachi.😔 just do con soonn cant w8...[:P}
awsm update...😊