When they will start Raji Lovestory??- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

2.2k

Users

11

Likes

63

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11
I'm not really a Raji fan but a Jigar fan so I have missed feelings about this. For me a raji love story can just happen, when it is rashi who tries to create it. She has to try and make Jigar fall for her because she wants him in her life and not because she wants money, gifts and an easy life. If she is able to court him without her usual kalakari's I will be happy for them. However I don't think that will happen so soon. I also agree with Nafisa that gohem's and raji's love story made a swap in the moment. raji are at the point where gohem were at the beginning of their marrige. Well actually even lower because gopi had the support of her in laws, rashi doesn't have that at all. It will take a long time for raji to become a real couple but I actually looking forward to the process, which I hope will change rashi to the better.
-Eris- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#12
Once she leaves urmila s company she ll get jigar.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: taniks

I agree 200% with nafisa their stories are running paralell to each other , raji should be together once she reforms but I think she will be back in m.m before she changes ,it would be better if her transformation takes place in mm cos urmi will neva allow to reform .marriage should be based on firstly honesty , trust and then love raji does not have that has a foundation so how will they build their relationship ,she needs to learn to jigar has her life partner and not means to a rich life


taniks, I see where you said you agreed with me twice in the same morning...😆, thanks babe, but now I agree with you...that she won't be good so soon, she is becoming good already but something will happen when she comes back to the MM she will turn bad again by Urmila goading her that look now Goham are a couple look at that Gawar enjoying all the wealth of being a badi bahu, look even yesterday Kokila and Aham wen't to the bank as the FD (fixed deposit) had matured, so seeing the Modi's talking about their wealth in front of the whole family (yesterday at the dinner table) Rashi having come in the house will look at Jigar who is smiling about it and hate the whole thing and become bad again. She will only ever become a positive character like a week to the end of the serial, which is okay with me as she adds spice to the serial, serials need Vamps.
Ichangedit thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

taniks, I see where you said you agreed with me twice in the same morning...😆, thanks babe, but now I agree with you...that she won't be good so soon, she is becoming good already but something will happen when she comes back to the MM she will turn bad again by Urmila goading her that look now Goham are a couple look at that Gawar enjoying all the wealth of being a badi bahu, look even yesterday Kokila and Aham wen't to the bank as the FD (fixed deposit) had matured, so seeing the Modi's talking about their wealth in front of the whole family (yesterday at the dinner table) Rashi having come in the house will look at Jigar who is smiling about it and hate the whole thing and become bad again. She will only ever become a positive character like a week to the end of the serial, which is okay with me as she adds spice to the serial, serials need Vamps.



I agree with you Nafisa. I fear that is whats going to be happening. But I feel very bad for Jigar. I really love him and wished he married a nice and lovely girl, who appreciates him and returns his fellings 😭
-Nafisa- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: d-luna88



I agree with you Nafisa. I fear that is whats going to be happening. But I feel very bad for Jigar. I really love him and wished he married a nice and lovely girl, who appreciates him and returns his fellings 😭


I know babe, but look at it from the point of view of the serial, we can't have all positive characters, we would be bored with all smiling and agreeing with each other, we need one who is cursing under her breadth and vowing to get even like she does...😆, and it's exciting the antics she gets up to, most of the time it's funny, especially Urmila she's a total riot.
taniks thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#16
Yes no doubt abt it rashi adds sum chilli to the sweet mix and I don't mind but for lovely person like jigar to be wud her is sad I know he loves her but never want to him taken for a fool ever again. I happy for her to not reform totally but jigar must be aware of her true nature and for that matter so must gopi.they must be alert to what urshi are about and always counteract her evil deeds with good to show her the path to true happiness lies not in wealth but in the goodness of your heart.
_Precious_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms


taniks, I see where you said you agreed with me twice in the same morning...😆, thanks babe, but now I agree with you...that she won't be good so soon, she is becoming good already but something will happen when she comes back to the MM she will turn bad again by Urmila goading her that look now Goham are a couple look at that Gawar enjoying all the wealth of being a badi bahu, look even yesterday Kokila and Aham wen't to the bank as the FD (fixed deposit) had matured, so seeing the Modi's talking about their wealth in front of the whole family (yesterday at the dinner table) Rashi having come in the house will look at Jigar who is smiling about it and hate the whole thing and become bad again. She will only ever become a positive character like a week to the end of the serial, which is okay with me as she adds spice to the serial, serials need Vamps.

I disagree with you Nafisa. I want Rashi repent eventhough it may take a while. I agree that serials need vamps, so let them retain Urmila as a vamp. I don't particularly like Rashi, but I like Jigar and don't want him to suffer because of her. Modi family will never think about divorce, so what will be the option left, to let Jigar and Rashi stay in the relation after some time. It will be aweful again if Rashi comes back to MM without any reformation of her character. She will be even worse than now if she is taken back without any remorse. It will be no good for Gopi and Gohem. So I want Rashi to be reformed as a better person and come back to MM, then RaJi can have a proper relationship and there will be peace at home.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: _Precious_

I disagree with you Nafisa. I want Rashi repent eventhough it may take a while. I agree that serials need vamps, so let them retain Urmila as a vamp. I don't particularly like Rashi, but I like Jigar and don't want him to suffer because of her. Modi family will never think about divorce, so what will be the option left, to let Jigar and Rashi stay in the relation after some time. It will be aweful again if Rashi comes back to MM without any reformation of her character. She will be even worse than now if she is taken back without any remorse. It will be no good for Gopi and Gohem. So I want Rashi to be reformed as a better person and come back to MM, then RaJi can have a proper relationship and there will be peace at home.


see the bold Nisha, she will be good for a short time, even she that interview with Rashi in Amu4ever thread, she confirmed what I'm saying she is feeling remorse, but her character it won't last the remorse she will feel jealous of Gopi again. Also if Urmila remains a Vamp and Rashi becomes good, it's the same as both being good, because what impact with Urmila telling Rashi to be bad have, nothing, so as a result they will be bad until the last week, we will hate them, curse them (I will join you hating them too) but they are required for the serial, without having a potent Vamp in the house it would be boring, as I've explained already, all smiles everyday, the difficulties in this serial are provided by Rashi mainly (put aside Kinjal for now), if she becomes good the CV's will have to think up other difficulties to do with the business of the Modi's for example and SNS is not like that, the problems are within the family not external, the men have small roles to play in the serial, they business role is not a big part of the serial.

_Precious_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms


see the bold Nisha, she will be good for a short time, even she that interview with Rashi in Amu4ever thread, she confirmed what I'm saying she is feeling remorse, but her character it won't last the remorse she will feel jealous of Gopi again. Also if Urmila remains a Vamp and Rashi becomes good, it's the same as both being good, because what impact with Urmila telling Rashi to be bad have, nothing, so as a result they will be bad until the last week, we will hate them, curse them (I will join you hating them too) but they are required for the serial, without having a potent Vamp in the house it would be boring, as I've explained already, all smiles everyday, the difficulties in this serial are provided by Rashi mainly (put aside Kinjal for now), if she becomes good the CV's will have to think up other difficulties to do with the business of the Modi's for example and SNS is not like that, the problems are within the family not external, the men have small roles to play in the serial, they business role is not a big part of the serial.

You made me agree to your point. Though she may repent now, it won't last long due to Urmila's influence. But its sad that there will be always problem in MM and in Gohem's life due to UrShi. Obviously, CVs are going to make UrShi continue their kalakaries till the end of the serial as they said in the video. I just wished for a peaceful atmoshphere in Modi family. But you made the point, internal problems are playing major role in Modi family.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".