This week, our three competitors, Mumu Di, Sateera, and Kimi have been using their minds to the fullest, playing Antakshari and coming up with great songs from all kinds of Hindi Movies.
Before I announce the winner, let me say that ALL three of you guys are rockstars!! Wonderful job, I was soooo happy that it went to 26 pages! Fantastic! 👏👏👏
Kimi (kyph great fan) got an astounding
15 points..!!
Congratulations!!
Sateera (sateera_angad) got a wonderful
18 points.!!!
Congratulations again!
aaaannnnndddddddd............
Our Winner is.....
MUMU DI (living.doll) with a huge amount of 21 points!!
Congratulations to our Mumu Di, you are our Antakshari Rockstar!!!
👏
Congrats to all participators! 👏
--------------------------------------------------
NEXT WEEK is going to be different...
We will have TWO teams competing against each other! This way, more people can play (thanks to roshni kumar for the suggestion).
TWO PEOPLE have already PMed me, telling me they want to play, and one team is formed already.
TWO MORE PEOPLE can PM me if they want to play Antakshari next week.
The first two PMs I get will be the other team of people, so start now!!
Cheers,
Ammu 😃
KYPH Dev. Team