Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Note- Please Add Ritzypm to get PMs for this FF

Thank you friends for the comments. I reached 199 likes….daring to hope reach 200 in this update.

My work schedule is still very erratic. So apologies for the delay.

Chapter 100 – Suhaag Raat

Annie left Geet alone finally waiting for her prince charming to arrive. Her lone moments made her nervous thinking about what was to come. Her anxiety increased with each passing minute which felt like hours to her. After an eternity which in reality was just 15 minutes, she heard footsteps in front of the door. Her already racing heartbeat rose as she heard Maan's deep voice – "Ab to jaane do andar meri maa…I am really tired"

Annie squealed – "tired…haan…koi bahana nahi chalega…I want at least 25,000 if you even want to step inside"

Juhi, Nisha and Pari murmured their acquiescence when Raj spoke – "De do beta….fayde ka suada hai nahi to saari raat yahin khade rahoge"

Maan smiled – "Well mere paas cash to nahi hai but I have this"

Geet did not know what Maan had given to Annie but there was an awful silence after it. She was startled to hear Annie's emotional voice – "bhai….it is beautiful…aap ne mere liye itna pyaara set…wow….thanks bhai"

Maan grinned and then hugged Annie. Then he turned and gave another box to Pari.

Pari – "yeh kya hai Maan"

Maan – "I know Pari….is marriage se thode rishte complex ho gaye hain…but as far as hearts are concerned…you are and will always be my bhabhi…and tumhara bhi itna hi nek hai jitna Annie ka"

Pari got emotional and thanked him.

Geet smiled as she realized that probably Maan got a gift for Pari too as Maan was complaining – "Ab to jaane do yaar….aur kitna tang karoge mujhe"

Everyone laughed and her breath hitched as she heard the door open and close again. Her apprehension returned with vengeance as she saw him approaching her and felt extremely tensed

Maan entered the dimly lit room and took in the view. His bride was sitting on the bed waiting for him. She was covered entirely except for her nath which was loosely kissing her lips and her feet which peeked out of her lehnga. Her hands covered in bangles laid on her knees

He slowly moved towards the bed and Geet felt him as he put down his weight next to her. Maan slowly lifted her veil to reveal her angelic face to him. He noticed her bent lashes, hidden eyes, red cheeks and nath touching her quivering rosy lips. Geet waited with anticipation and finally when silence prevailed she raised her eyes to see his face. Maan just continued to look at her with immense love and passion. Geet could not keep her gaze and as she looked down; he held her chin - "How many times I have thought of…dreamt of this moment….but still nothing even comes closes to this. Let me capture this moment in my eyes forever"

Geet looked into the deep pool of his eyes swirling with emotions and lost herself.

Maan bent closer fanning her face with hot breath. He could feel her nervousness as she sat there without moving. He closed the gap further and lightly brushed his lips on her forehead. She trembled as he bent down further and lightly kissed her lips. As Maan held her in his arms he felt her shiver. He hugged her tight but even then he could feel her shaking like a leaf with nervousness. "Kya hua Jaan….tum itna kyon ghabra rahi ho….hmmm"

Geet just kept quiet trying to calm her heartbeats. Maan parted to look at her and cupped her face gently – "Dar lag raha hai…woh bhi mujhse Mishti"

Maan saw her red cheeks getting redder and realized that she was too wound up by the moment and it's expectations.

Maan got up and moved towards the wardrobe. Geet saw him moving through her veiled eyes and was worried seeing his reaction "Yeh lo Babaji….ab inhe kya hua…aise kyon chale gaye…aisa kya kiya maine…ab mein kya karoon agar sharam aa rahi hai to"

Geet tried to see what he was doing and was surprised to see a camera in his hand. Maan came close to her and put her veil back.

"I want to capture this moment for a lifetime Geet. So let's click some photographs." Saying this Maan clicked couple of snaps of her and the room. He came closer and removed her veil like he had done before and again took a snap. He put it on time lag and quickly came and snuggled beside her for a photograph together. All this had calmed Geet's nerves a little bit but Maan could feel that she was still not herself.

It was then he noticed the champagne bucket.

"Wow Champagne….I am sure this is either Annie's or Bade Papa's idea….wahi dono aisa soch sakte hain."

Maan opened the cork and poured champagne in two flutes. He gave one to Geet which she took with shaking hands. Maan toasted by clinking the glasses "To Our Married Life" and took a sip.

Maan sat next to her talking about the reception party. He wanted to make her comfortable and act like herself.

He noticed that her neck had little red marks due to heavy jewelry which she was not used to. There were pins in her hairs and her neck and back seemed strained because of her dupatta's weight. Maan – "Geet…tumhara dupatta and dress is so heavy…and this jewelry must be making your neck ache. Let me help you"

Saying this he kept his glass down and carefully removed her heavy dupatta. He folded it carefully and kept it on the chair. Next he removed pins from her hair, making her wince once in a while. Finally her hair cascaded down and all the flowers were removed. Maan whistled – "Wow these are so heavy….you need a painkiller for bearing these two days in a row" Geet smiled at his expressions – "Khubsurat lagne ke liye karna padta hai…waise bhi zindagi mein ek baar hi to aise sajte hein"

Maan nodded in agreement and started removing her earrings and necklace. He ached to run his fingers through her hair….to kiss her ears and neck but controlled his urges. He wanted Geet to be with him every step of their making love and not pressurize her.

His fingers brushed her lips as he gently removed her nath. Geet felt a tingle run through her spine and she curled her toes as his breath warmed her cheeks. To control the burning desire to kiss her senseless then and there, he got up to go to the dresser.

He got a comb and slightly combed her hair to remove all the tangles. Geet smiled at his concern and by now had calmed down. She realized the length Maan was going to make her at ease. As she sipped last of her champagne, he noticed her mehndi clad hands. He took her hands into his admiring the deep orange color and intricate design at the back of her palms. He turned her palm to find his name and was shocked to see his name in the exact middle of her palm.

He traced his name in her hands and asked her - "Geet….sab ladkiyaan naam chupati hain toh tumne bilkul middle mein kyon likhaya hai ise"

Geet - "Kyonku mujhe kuch nahi chupana….aapne to waise bhi dhund lena tha par mujhe appko pareshaan nahi karna….waise bhi meri zindagi aapke naam se shuri hoti hai aur aapke naam par hi khatam…my whole life revolves around you to phir it should be at the centre of my hand….my mehndi starts from your name and ends at your name in my hand."

Maan looked at her lovingly as she explained her thoughts so sweetly. He took both her hands and kissed them right in the middle of her palm. When he raised her head, he saw her looking at him with same love and passion which he had in his eyes.

Geet just hugged him tight and whispered his name – "Maan…please I am ok now"

Maan smiled. He cupped her face and tilted it look into her eyes echoing same emotions as his. He finally captured her lips into a soul searing kiss and she responded with same fervor.

Precap - Ardhangini
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow , awsome part... loved it...maan is so understanding hubby😳Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
wow wow wow
it was fab
i m wondering which type of set maan pesented annie n pari
loved the whole maaneet sequnce
Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love Maan's love
The way he got her at ease was fab

creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooo beautiful...loved reading it
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohh wow...this was sooo beautiful!!!
maan sure is a sweetheart
he takes care of her sooo much and the last scene was breath taking!!!!
loved every bit of it di
just awesome!!!!!
and geet's kuch nahi chupana actually touched my heart!!!!!😳
simply fab!!
and i get ur meaning of precap...ardhangini...yaani sahi mayno mein ek ardhangini!!!
waiting for the next di!!!
continue soon

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
hayeee
main toh mar gayi 
am writing from maaneet heaven 
lekin aur kitna tadpaoge sr ke liye?
plz update soon 
asap 

abinaya.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome and congrats on completing 100 a big celebration anyways it was beatiful the way u worte this update keep it up 
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Disappointed. I was expecting a 18+ hot steamy SR.😔But phir bhi loved every bit of it.😃How wonderfully he got her out of the nervousness.👏Awesome.
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really glad that u make us so satisfy...
awesome...u've made this shaadi parts into 3/4 updates..but doesn't  make us bored  4 a single moment dear..
but every parts give us pleasure...just fabulous..
love maan so much..ur ff is just becoming a part of  our life,...
thanks to give us such a enjoyful unique ff...
and also spend ur valuable time 4 us

Edited by mishti.muna - 12 years ago