Haye ram ye kya hua: KriYaansh OS :)

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello helllooo

Ok i typed this thing on my phn n m still doing it but thought of updating watever i have written till now
damn i have gone crazy coz of this new promo
shitt its too hot so its my imagination .so enjoy n comment
n yup as m writing it rite now so it might have errrors but i just wanna write it lol fingers were itching to write this n eenough of my chatter
readdd criticize/appreciate

After dodging their feelings for so long now rey n kria were still JUST friends and this JUST friends irked rey a lot..he was sure of his feelings for her and he knew that she felt the same for him but was denying it and this was the cause of his frustration. He was tired of all this now. Rey was unable to understand why...why was she denying her feelings.

Hey rey...said kria stepping into the big and empty lift of st.louis with rey. Her big almond eyes shined in its usual manner with her bright childlike smile which made her look prettier than ever. He couldn't help but fall in love with her over and again seeing her in front of him. His deep hazel grey eyes went down to check her out..yes thats what he did all the time..he stared at her which used to make her nervous and this day was no different..his eyes rested on her sheath feminine frame..

Lift doors closed and they passed sheepish smiles to each other..they stood at considerable distance from each other..but this time rey wasn't in his usual chirpy mood. He had noticed her dress..it was the same dress which she wore on the day when she slapped him in front of the whole college..she didn't just slapped him that day, she broke him that day..

*click click*

*huhh*
He was busy staring into the corners of the silvery interior of the lift and kria's click had disturbed his deep thought rather his flashback mode..

Kya hua aise devdass kyu bne hue ho..kuch hua kya...she said giggling in her signature cute manner..

Ummm noth..

*tadddam taddaam*
And the lift suddenly started shaking and the otherwise candascent lights started blinking and the whole lift came to an halt after giving a whole lot of 5 mintues fear of earthquake

Rey felt some soft toy like stuff fall over him..it didn't take him even more than a second to recognise that this soft toy was none other than his FRIEND..Kria ghai...
He could feel her feather body shivering aganist his but for the first time he wasn't concerned about it. His mind and heart were playing some horrendous game which was the sole reason for the adrenaline rush through his body. His strong masculine arms held her by her upper back and her heaving bosom was pressed aganist his masuline chest..

*Ahahah*

*Huhh*

wohh...abhi theek ho jayegi. Are u ok??...asked rey finallly looking into her into her oh so inquistive eyes.

Hmm..said kria moving a little back in the dimmed n blinking lights of the big lift space..her eyes fixed on the ground and her one hand tucking already tucked strand of hair..this gesture of her made it more than clear to not only rey but to the entire world that miss junior jhaasi ki raani kria ghai was nervous and shy which appealed rey more than ever...his eyes were roaming all over her body building up the sexual tension in him..he could feel his palms getting sweaty. It was getting difficult for him to keep his hands off her..the testesterone level in his body went up him making him close his eyes to stop thinking about it but all his efforts were going in vain..

He moved back to avoid making those sinful thoughts a reality..his back was pressed against the wall of the lift n kria stood a li'l far from him clutching her fingers tightly.

Reyaansh..said kria which made him open his eyes n feel the same deep heat with in him...
Hmm...said rey looking at her with those desireful eyes..staring on her full lips..glossing like ever and awakening the demon in him

*hayyye rama ye kya hua ye tum aise hume satane lga
Tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kabu ma kaise rhe...*

A faint tune of the yesteryears' seductive song 'hayye rama' was playing from the rehersal room as Sharon and swayam were rehearsing there for their  dance number ..And this song and the atmosphere  was not at helping the two of them in their already awkward moment. They both were getting turned on by this intimate environment brewing up all the latent desires they had for each other...

Kria..said rey in his deep husky voice. Kria's mind had long back accepted the fact that she was attracted to the hearthrob of the college who shared a beautiful relationship with her called friendship..and her mind had also accepted that she was not made for him and letting go of those feelings was the best way and she had got succesful in this but today her heart gave away..it was getting too tough for her to control herself from touching him..from feeling him..

Haan..said kria avoiding his intense gaze which always made her go weak in her knees..his buff body took her in some fantasy world..his white jacket stuck aganist his arm flexing his biceps in the sexiest way possible..

We need to talk kria..said rey in the most serious manner he could.

What..asked kria completely surprised by his sudden statement..she was astounded because of the fact that he wanted  to talk serious in a stuck lift..she couldn't help but laugh inwardly that this guy whom she has been crushing on secretely is the most unromantic guy for sure...

Rey par yha..rey aap bhi na..lets get out of here n then we can talk..she said stepping ahead ignoring his 'we need to talk' talks...

Kria's foot slipped in a swift movement and she shut her eyes immediately expecting a painful fall

But instead she felt a pair of strong arms envelope her waist right before she fell..

Rey had caught her on time and now was securely holding her delicate waist in his arms as if securing her from all the miseries in this fateful world and their eyes finally met  in that abominable lull'

His long manly  fingers played havoc on her curvy waist which made her stomach to grumble in and feel the pleasure of seduction.. her senses were lost for that moment and she was enjoying what HER MAN did to her and same was the case wih rey enjoying the pleasure of being close to HIS LOVE and getting rid of that ever existing sexual tension. His mind had drifted to another world where none except his batcutter n he himself existed.. his hands moved ahead leaving several nail marks beneath that beautiful white dress'

*hayye rama ye kya hua tum kaise hume satane lage
tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kabu ma kasie rhe *

the sudden loud music of that sensuous song brought them back from their fantasy world and rey awkwardly made her stand and stepped back again.. They both couldn't help but think and rethink about their moment.. They very well knew what impact they had on each other. And this moment had made their bodies even more hungry for each other.. Hungry for that passion which enveloped them together.. Hungry to feel that heat felt against each other.. Hungry for that LOVE they had for each other..

Rey's mind had got completely boggled up because of all this... He just couldn't stay away now... it was like this one small moment had made him weaker than anything... He just couldn't let go of this moment... He wanted to feel her against him. He wanted her now and he would get it...

kria's eyes spoke a different story. Her eyes were shy of losing control over herself and her pink cheeks wanted to feel that passion again.. Her belly shrieked inwards as if trying to relive that moment again but alas the moment was gone.. Her mind was raging for having such thoughts and her heart was pushing her towards that hotmess standing a few steps away from her..

kria shouted  rey  for the zillionth time in that small elevator space which brought kria out of her mind and heart quarrels  and respond to the guy whom she was attracted to the core.. she saw his eyes wandering all over her body in that luscious way which made her cheeks turn crimson red in color.

kria's already shy eyes once again stared on the empty ground of that still stuck lift and once again the talk session couldn't start for them' rey's heart was doing somersaults thinking and rethinking about all the close moments they had and his hunger for passion was taking over his control..his heart n mind had stopped working for sure and had drifted back to that kria and rey's world..

He took slow steps to towards her petite body standing inches apart from his own now and felt her charismatic aroma surround him making him dizzy in passion' he captured her slender waist once again but with a stronger than ever hold and pulled him towards himself jamming her back against his chest. His blood boiled in excitement and his dizzy brain danced in ecstasy seeing her body respond to his actions.. he could feel her heartbeat racing against her feminine frame and her enticing skin getting hell lot of Goosebumps all over' her head leaned back against his left shoulder taking its support'. Unable to control her deep desires and those insane feelings...

Their eyes closed in that passionate moment and their bodies stuck against each other.  His ever so starved mouth took her dusky  gorgeous skin  in a kiss and started caressing it with his masculine lips in the same moment Rey's one hand which enveloped her waist till now left it and  got hold of her arm which was lying straight against her dress with her fingers curled in the sensual pleasure ' his hand traced her sleek arm with his hand ever so lightly ..at the same time his other hand was there against the lift wall ceasing both of them from falling and their passionate encounter..

kria bent her head back more and shut her eyes more tightly this time.. her teeth bit her own lips feeling his lips do  its work against her now so weak body .His actions turning wilder every second making her heart jolt and jump in desire, he planted a soft kiss on her collarbone and let his lips rest there for a while to feel her sunkissed skin . He ran his pointed nose now against her skin and got lost in her silvery locks.. inhaling in the fragnance of  her fruity shampoo which made his thoughts sinful than ever' he made her turn around and stand straight against himself and stepped forward to pin  her against the wall of that stuck lift and jammed his body once again against hers . his one hand cupped her face and made her look towards him which made her mouth mumble a meek REYAANSH which was lost in the hotness of the moment.. he pressed his forehead against her keeping the distance between them minimal so that no even air can pass through them.. his nose traced her cheek like a sweet poison and made her shudder in response.. his now hungry eyes stared in hers for a second and then looked down again on her inviting lips.. her eyes still gawked at him and his actions kept making her mad wiith excitement'. His thumb rubbed her lower lip making it stretch for a second and generating wild thoughts in both of their minds . he looked in her eyes again and captured her lips hard aganist his own which made her lose her all her control left in herself n dug her nails deep in his shoulders..they played with their tongues and sucked their lips feeling their lust for their bodies finally evaporating a bit but  rebuilding again in the same moment...Her  palms left his shoulder and encircled her arm around rey's neck intensifying the kiss...

*grrr grrr tadaaam tadaam*

And the lift jerked again and lights stopped blinking interuppting the first romance of this deep in love couple...there bodies which till was now sticking to each other suddenly loosened their hold and moved back from each other realizing their mistake...and in one moment rey saw tears of realization seep through her n this made his own eyes glisten in repentation and its outcome now...

The lift door opened and kria ran from the place leaving him behind thinking over HIS mistake...the moment which was supposed to me their most beautiful moment had got an ugly name A MISTAKE..

Thinking over the same thing rey moved out and looked up knowing now he has to face the consequences and asking for forgiveness from her in his mind and looking for  her lost soul in the isolated corridor...

Edited by kajen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok by d tym u update d next part of it i'll write my review for d strting😆😆
YAYYY finally u posted dis
I luv d way u strtd it wid bringing out the whole feeling dat how Rey felt😳 nd even Kria felt sumthing but dey were ignoring it and has gotten stuck to d jus frnds tag line😳
and den the whole description abt Kria and what Rey felt omg u r seriusly AH-MAZING👏😃

Her big almond eyes shined in its usual manner with her bright childlike smile which made her look prettier than ever. He couldn't help but fall in love with her over and again seeing her in front of him. His deep hazel grey eyes went down to check her out..yes thats what he did all the time..he stared at her which used to make her nervous and this day was no different..his eyes rested on her sheath feminine frame..

gosh i luv d way u have written dis😳😳

OMG tadamp tadamp😲 i wake up from my imagination 😲
aarti jaldi UPDATE karo🤣

tadamm tadamm...mai aagayi wapas😆😆
ok ab lamba comment ke liye ready ho jao coz seriusly even thou you havent written the whole thing i'm jus DEAD reading ur writing😆

Rey felt some soft toy like stuff fall over him(awww i jus LUV dis lyn😳😳)..it didn't take him even more than a second to recognise that this soft toy was none other than his FRIEND..Kria ghai...😍
He could feel her feather body shivering aganist his☺️ but for the first time he wasn't concerned about it. His mind and heart were playing some horrendous game which was the sole reason for the adrenaline rush through his body. His strong masculine arms held her by her upper back and her heaving bosom was pressed aganist his masuline chest..

(WOW aarti d way u xplained his feelings nd emotions everythingis lyk wow nd perfect...sheesh i LUV dis para☺️)

Hmm..said kria moving a little back in the dimmed n blinking lights of the big lift space..her eyes fixed on the ground and her one hand tucking already tucked strand of hair..this gesture of her made it more than clear to not only rey but to the entire world that miss junior jhaasi ki raani kria ghai was nervous and shy which appealed rey more than ever...his eyes were roaming all over her body building up the sexual tension in him..he could feel his palms getting sweaty. It was getting difficult for him to keep his hands off her..the testesterone level in his body went up him making him close his eyes to stop thinking about it but all his efforts were going in vain..

i jus LUV d way u soo beautifully xplained Kria's feelings through Rey😳😳
nd WHOA d way u hav jus soo nicely put out d feelings of Rey d words u used i jus luv it..everything u explained sits in ur imagination nd dat too d image dat sits in ur mind is not vulgar or nthing soo cheesy...its jus PERFECT😳😃

He moved back to avoid making those sinful thoughts a reality..his back was pressed against the wall of the lift n kria stood a li'l far from him clutching her fingers tightly. 

see wat i mean the way u have potrayed d words and all it sets in our mind d perfect image😳...LUV dis one too😳

Reyaansh..said kria which made him open his eyes n feel the same deep heat with in him...
Hmm...said rey looking at her with those desireful eyes..staring on her full lips..glossing like ever and awakening the demon in him

oh shit i sooo LUV dis aarti d passion nd intensity brewing up btw dem damn dis is AWSUM

WAT NAHIII...fir wait karna hai OMG aarti MAIN part aane se pehle hi maar daala jab kal parungi tou i'm gone waise bhi vdo dekh kar AATMA ban kar bhatak rahi hoon

ok anyways will wait till tmrw and cnt wait to read it tmrw
ok get ready aur lift mei chad jao of ur CHANNE KA JHAD CHANNA QUEEN😆😆
not saying this as a frnd only but sachi mei u really write BRILLIANT yes i havent read many ffs around and many romance novels or any thing but i knw for sure dat u r a BRILLIANT writer u r jus SUPERB aarti👏...each nd every writer have deir own unique style and dats y dey r unique😳
sum has unique thinking of storyline
sum have unique way of styling their scenes
and sum have a unqiue way wid the words😳
and u hav that uniqueness of words in u...u play arnd wid d words very well...d words u use connects wid the readers nd literally sets an image in our mind soo yeah u r a FAB writer👍🏼😃..coz its very difficult to use the rite words and connect it wid readers😳
Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sab log res res khe rahi hai??
Aarti dii,mujhe jana hai,isliye just one word for your post.."Awesome"
Please do update the remaing parts ASAP.
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
OSSOM aarti di..!! jaldi update karo...!! i wanna read more...!!!!!!
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AGEY???

I WANT MOREEE!!! 😆

strting sai pehley tumharey JABAR JABAR kai liye... 🤣🤣🤣

now da real part... 😊

REY FRUSTRATED... HAWWTTT HAWWTT!!! lol.. ☺️ frustration main kya kya karey gaa agey .. cant even imagine... GOOSEBUMPS atey hain!! 🤣 ☺️

Her big almond eyes shined in its usual manner with her bright childlike smile .. awwweee!! 😊

He couldn't help but fall in love with her over and again seeing her in front of him ... and we all cant help falling in love wid both ov dem again and again!!! ☺️

His deep hazel grey eyes went down to check her out... HAILA!!! *FAINTS* ☺️

*click click*
*tadddam taddaam*
... wid soundeffevts likha hau toune tou!!! MEE LIKEY!!! 😳

And the lift suddenly started shaking and the otherwise candascent lights started blinking and the whole lift came to an halt after giving a whole lot of 5 mintues fear of earthquake ....hehe i was waiting for dis to happen... akhir lift hai jis main hero heroin akele hain..tou band tou hona tha na boss!! 🤣🤣

BTW AARTI!!!!   U ROAK!!! ⭐️APNE CHANNE KAI JHAD KAI UPAR LADDERS LAGA AUR THORA AUR UPAR CHARH JA!!! .😆.. ITNE DHANSU PROMO PAR TOU NE YEH ADD KARDIA!! ..😍. I TOU LOVE U YRR!!!❤️ 🤗IM FAINTING AGAIN AND AGAIN!! ☺️

okay... 1/4th agey ka cmnt!! lol.. 😆

He could feel her feather body shivering aganist his but for the first time he wasn't concerned about it. His mind and heart were playing some horrendous game which was the sole reason for the adrenaline rush through his body. His strong masculine arms held her by her upper back and her heaving bosom was pressed aganist his masuline chest.....  OMG!! touch touch again again!! *faints faints* again again!!!  ☺️ specially da underlined part!!! ☺️

looking  into her oh so inquistive eyes. .. ☺️

Hmm..said kria moving a little back in the dimmed n blinking lights of the big lift space..her eyes fixed on the ground and her one hand tucking already tucked strand of hair..this gesture of her made it more than clear to not only rey but to the entire world that miss junior jhaasi ki raani kria ghai was nervous and shy which appealed rey more than ever...his eyes were roaming all over her body building up the sexual tension in him..he could feel his palms getting sweaty. It was getting difficult for him to keep his hands off her..the testesterone level in his body went up him making him close his eyes to stop thinking about it but all his efforts were going in vain..... OMG!!☺️ kya likhti hai AARTI!!! SHIT!!! da way kriya kai gesture sai u explained wat she feels.😍. nd her expressions... 😍aisa lag raha hai promo parh nai dekh rahi hun!!! 😍

He moved back to avoid making those sinful thoughts a reality..his back was pressed against the wall of the lift n kria stood a li'l far from him clutching her fingers tightly. ... ☺️ becharey ko kitna cntrol karna parega!!!.. lol... ARTTII U R KILLING ME!!!☺️ i can TOTALLY IMAGINE DA WHOLE SCENE... ND FAINT!!! ☺️

looking at her with those desireful eyes..staring on her full lips..glossing like ever and awakening the demon in him... SHIT yr aarti.☺️..kaise likhti hai tou!!! parh kar.. i go into a complete dreamland!! 😍

... HAYYEEE!!!! 😍☺️

OKAY... AARTI U R MIND BLOWING!!! ⭐️KYA LIKHA HAI YRR...👏 U REALLY KNW HOW TO BUILD UP A SCENE STEP BY STEP... ND DA BEST THING IZ KAI KOI BHI LINE EXTRA NAI LAGTI...😊 ITS LIKE HAR LINE SAI U GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE OF WATS HAPPENING!!! EACH AND EVERY LINE TELLS SOMETHING ABOUT WAT DEY R FEELING... WAT R THEIR EXPRESSIONS...ND INC DA INTENSITY OV DAT SCENE...ALL COZ OV DA WAY U USE UR WRDS,,, DA WAY U PLAY AROUND WID DEM!!! 👏JUST AMAZING!!! 😍U R AN AMAZING WRITER YR... I LOVE DA WAY U WRITE!!! 🤗
LOVE U... ❤️

Edited by bakho - 12 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
comon plz update fast. want to read more.
can't wait for it.
vise hi promo has made us restless.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Updated
1/2 left
wo kal
lappy se
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
YAYAY...!!! miss junior jhansi ki rani nervous ho gayi...!!!!!!!😉😆