Seeing PM Toilet love our reporters tried to contact PM for her strange LOVE and luckily they caught her during her short time outing from busy TOILET schedule.š¤£š¤£
Reporter: Mishra jii, u r developing very strange love for TOIET. how u will explain ur this strange love to common mortal peopleš.
PM: SeeToilet is very peaceful corner in the house. No camera, no stupid inmates, and most importantly natural flavorš, which make ideal atmosphere for my pranayamš¤£. BTW I hv an idea, soon after this show, I m planning to open Yoga centre, where each and every Yogi will hv separate toilet and they will do pranayam in their assigned toilet with full sakunš¤£. And I hope it will create a revolution in Yoga fieldš.
Reprter: excellent Mishra jiišāļø, we hope u will make our country feel proud with ur Toilet Yoga inventionš.
PM: thnx I will try my best to take Yoga science on next levelš¤£.
Reporter: But what was tht Ghost like sound GEEET LOOOST. People r scaredš.
PM: Stupid people. I was inventing new style of pranayam acceptable by all religion and communityš”. As u know some people cant say OOM, so I invented this pranayam, in which during releasing ur breath instead of OOM, u sd say GEEET LOOOSTš. I think it will be acceptable by everyone and its also make yoga SECULARš.
Reporter: Really Mishra jii. Tusi great ho, people just misunderstand uš. u really deserve Bharat Ratn for ur inventionš. But now people r wondering why u wa so much interested in captains toiletš¤£.
PM: I was experimenting the result of my invention in different environment and in different Toiletš. But some people r jealous of my invention and they r trying their best to stop me. But they don't know how strong will power I hv. No one can stop meš”.
I WILL OVER COME, I WILL OVER COME, I WILL OVERCOME SOME DAYS
DEEP IN MY HEART, I DO BELIEVE, I WILL OVERCOME SOME DAYS,
Reporter: Best of luck Mishra jii, and Thanx (SORRY) for giving some time to us from ur busy schedule of Toilet Prayanam. š¤£š¤£