i dont remember kab me aesi hasi thi 🤣 🤣
pet dard shuru ho gaya ufff🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I speak tamil... Whn i myself cannot take it... aap log kaise ...😆
After watching it in hindi... dubbing is lik... dat was de first and last time i saw it...😆🤣
u also speal tamil really all names were so weird yaar nk ak the same name in tamil kartik archana 😆I speak tamil... Whn i myself cannot take it... aap log kaise ...😆
After watching it in hindi... dubbing is lik... dat was de first and last time i saw it...😆🤣
Originally posted by: VGAZLPXOJZB2HVTI
Sam, me too have seen few episodes in Tamil language...🤣 I didn't understand why they changed the name of characters?😕😆 It sounds so hilarious cause I don't know the language...🤣
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh
tumne abhi dekha lolzzz maine pehle hi dekh liya aur shaurya toh mahesh bangaya aur varsha vandana lolzzz its damm comedy :))))