karan nisha at sbs party- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

3.7k

Users

14

Likes

23

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#21
I replied der... nice comment...

btw pari... did u get ur dabba??😉
5JBAYH7XX57NYZKZ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#22
thanks for sharing karan is looking really good 😍 nisha looks pretty i like there jodi together 😍
OCXYHTUWUMJYLNAR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: saru.g

I replied der... nice comment...

btw pari... did u get ur dabba??😉


nope.. She is not ready to provide me dabbas as she knows i ll use it against her only..🤣
saru.g thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: pari1508


nope.. She is not ready to provide me dabbas as she knows i ll use it against her only..🤣


budhu... dats y u shouldn't tell the truth directly to her... 😆😆
Edited by saru.g - 14 years ago
OCXYHTUWUMJYLNAR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: saru.g


budhu... dats y u shouldn't tell the truth directly to her... 😆😆


I didnt tell her anything.. She already knew it..😕 I think usne mere comments padhe the yaha pe islie bechari dar gayi..🤣
Edited by pari1508 - 14 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: pari1508


I didnt tell her anything.. She already knew it..😕 I think usne mere comments padhe the yaha pe islie bechari dar gayi..🤣

🤣🤣

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: sweta2005 · 7 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVQSDRJkYoV/?igsh=MXZhc2lwemRwYTR4Zg== Segment in SBS

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVQSDRJkYoV/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".