Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
oyyee hoyeee. 😳 u knw our feelings! 😉Vahbbiz Dorabjee - Panchi Relax guys..Abhay is the hero of the show..he will be back..Pkyek is not possible wout him
Originally posted by: carisma2
Why do ppl do that! 😡
I hope some channel comes and saves this show... honestly - I still live in hope.. But I doubt it now that could happen.. unless they change it round to even after Abhay turning human - the council order him bak as a vampire like in angel.. them maybe it can still continue.
Originally posted by: carisma2
Why do ppl do that! 😡
I hope some channel comes and saves this show... honestly - I still live in hope.. But I doubt it now that could happen.. unless they change it round to even after Abhay turning human - the council order him bak as a vampire like in angel.. them maybe it can still continue.
Originally posted by: --sanchita--
Ya people dont post uds from fake uds. Thanks Haabi u believed me. Hope Isa also believes me.
Guys..don't get me wrong...please do not bring ViVah here unless there is any update about that...don't want to get any warning here...hope you can understand...😳
Originally posted by: --sanchita--
So talk about some other thing. Kish is saying bahut kuch hone wala hai. She always said this. Humara expectation bad jata hai. Lekin akhir me hota kuch nahin.😆
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80