Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Going to die. He should have been dead by now.🤣 If I wrote the script, he should have been dead in the second scene only.🤣
@ Jibsi i-f accepetd our so many pics Jibsi CONGO!!!!
Lets upload sme more too
..::| Happy Birthday |::..
Jibsii
wishing u a day soft as silk…..
white as milk…..
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true….
HAPPY BIRTH DAY
A cake for you...
Now gifting time.😉 😆
*ahm* I tried ke achha banau.bt see yeh banaya hai...REALLY hope aapko sach mein achha lage.😃
.And want that in ur sig dabba ...
HBDDD
🥳🥳
🤗🤗🤗

..::| Happy Birthday |::..
Jibsii
wishing u a day soft as silk'..
white as milk'..
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true'.
HAPPY BIRTH DAY
A cake for you...
Now gifting time.😉 😆
*ahm* I tried ke achha banau.bt see yeh banaya hai...REALLY hope aapko sach mein achha lage.😃
.And want that in ur sig dabba ...
HBDDD
🥳🥳
🤗🤗🤗



Wishing you many many happy returns of the day...
Happy Birthday Jibsi 🤗
I wish you get all the happiness in the world and success in whatever you do.
And here goes your gift, I hope you'll like it and even I want to see it in your dabba😆
Have a rocking day!!!
And I'm waiting for a treat.😉


Originally posted by: Tasneem-17
Happy Birthdays Jabs
May this Day bring to you
All things that make you Smile !!!
Enjoy and Have a wonderful Birthday
God bless you !!!

