Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks everyone who commented and said they liked my badass Khushi. For every episode that Arnav holds Khushi hard and shakes her till her teeth rattle, I feel like I want to write a chapter where she floors him, insults him, or walks away from him nonchalantly😃. Just channeling my inner feminist there a little.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madmaxine

You have a point about her being too smart to get pregnant...twice😆! Man..I am getting too much heat to make these kids adopted.😆😆! I guess I will have to give in to public pressure😉. Thanks for reading and commenting.

I don't mind her having daughters, infact I'd love it if she had adopted daughters <3 :D

Will you update today? Or am I getting greedy? 😆
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

I don't mind her having daughters, infact I'd love it if she had adopted daughters <3 :D

Will you update today? Or am I getting greedy? 😆

And so she will have adopted daughters😃! If I update today..it will be late at night...about 12-15 hours from now. I wrote half a chapter last night and I don't like it, so I have to start from scratch.😕
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vidhya...another fantabulous rocking update.
Loving it...!!!
Enjoyed how you have made her dress & carry all the best designer labels.Loved the pair of LOU's..!! Perfect dressing to kill them all...specifically the great ASR..who always claims 'Clothes' make a man.HAina???😛

The "Kiss Miss" scene...was Whoa!!

The 'bitterness' which has transformed her is beautiful...but u know what ,I prefer her coming up through the misery with a mission to 'show them all'...instead of getting involved in  another relationship and having kids...in an attempt to get 'Arnav' out from her mind.Sex...no probs...but kids...ummm!!!😳
Besides, I am partial for her having it with Arnav...😆
Adoption Okies...lekin I would prefer Kittens...hehheheheh!!!

Ash.

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Rozy!!!!!!!!!!!! Ofc I remember you. I never left IF. I just found no time to continue writing my PKYEK fic. Then the show got really boring..so I stopped watching it. I've been watching IPKKND for abt 2 months now and I like it for now. So, this FF. As for Khushi and ASR...I'm a sucker for happy endings..so never fear..they'll end up together😃! Nice catching with you. Keep reading😊!

its so good to hear from u. how ur doin?😊
yeah i know i also stopped watching about 3 months backOuch n im watching IPKKND from the begining, so far its been goodTongue
i know about ur happy endingsso am definately not worried😆 really looking forward to the next part. take care n do keep in touch🤗
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
whn ya updtin next...pm me!!
madmaxine thumbnail
Hey everyone. Here is a short update. Work is being a bitch this week. I'll get to more story development this weekend. In the meanwhile...a short, breezy, less intense chapter. Hope you like it. 😃

Chapter 5: The seven-year itch.

"Arnav, walk Khushi bitiya to her car, please" commanded Naniji. Khushi was taking leave of them, having had as much of the Raizada-Gupta family combination as she could handle in an evening. She hadn't spoken one word to Buaji and had exchanged the merest of commonplace pleasantries with Anjali. She'd said more to OP than to Payal. The only person she even seemed remotely interested in conversing with had been Naniji. She wasn't sure who was happier, she for leaving, or the family, to see her go. It had been an intensely uncomfortable evening.

"I'm sure she can manage, after all she's done fine the last 7 years" said Arnav, still stung by her behavior by the poolside. He couldn't believe she'd manipulated him that easily.

"Tut, tut ASR. Manners" said Khushi.

"Never mind Khushi bitiya. I'll take you myself." Said Naniji, attempting to stand up, clutching her walking stick.

"Spare me the drama Nani. I'll see her out" said Arnav, annoyed.

"Thanks for dinner. I suggest you don't insist we do this again. Lets just lead separate lives. I've moved on. You should too" Said Khushi to Garima. Garima didn't say anything. Her face looked incredibly sad. Payal wept into her handkerchief a little. ASR rolled his eyes. Payal's lacrimal glands were probably the fittest part of her body since they got the most exercise, he thought unkindly.

Arnav and Khushi walked out silently. Her car was waiting for her at the end of the driveway. It was an incredibly clear, starry night. Khushi shivered a little in the cold.

"Its chilly" she said.

"I'd offer you my jacket, but I'm afraid you'd make a noose out of it and hang me with it" said ASR. She giggled at that.

"Poor ASR. Has Khushi been very mean to him?" she asked.

"Yes. Very. And not just mean. Also a tease." He said. She smiled secretly at that. They were walking down ASR's incredibly wooded driveway. She turned to him suddenly, and walked him to a large Banyan tree.

"Don't say a word" she whispered. Before he knew what hit him, she kissed him fully on the lips. It was over before he knew it. As she made to walk away, he caught her hand.

"Why'd you do that?" he asked.

"Heard of the 7-year itch?" she winked. "Just scratching it. Besides, let it never be said that Khushi Gupta is a tease."

"So, you haven't kissed anyone in 7 years?" smirked ASR.

"You flatter yourself. I haven't kissed YOU in 7 years. Also, your technique is rusty. When a girl kisses you, you respond. You don't just stand there like the Ice-Man. I swear ASR, you were better at this 7 years ago!" said Khushi, twisting the knife a little.

"Hey! That's unfair. You didn't give me a chance to respond. I was too stunned to react. Can we have a repeat? I promise I'll do better." Pleaded ASR. Anything to taste her lips again, he thought. He didn't mind begging, if that's what it took.

"Sorry. No second chances at kisses. Strict Khushi Gupta policy. Right now, on a scale of 1-10, you're a 2." She grinned.

"What are we 16? You're rating me as a kisser?" muttered ASR. In his head he thought 2! What the hell! 2. He'd never been a 2. 8 maybe. 2. Never. They'd reached her car.

"Goodnight ASR." She said. He caught her hand, and pulled her close.

"Don't kick me in the balls, but I'm going to kiss you." he whispered. She looked up at him expectantly. He bent, and pressed his lips lightly to her cheek. "Goodnight Khushi."
The disappointed look on her face almost made him laugh. She gathered herself quickly.

"Nighty-night Arnav. Maybe we'll meet again in 7 years." She quipped.

"I'd say more like 10 hours. We're having a meeting tomorrow morning to go over broad project ideas with Fred and Aadit." Said ASR.

"Hmph. Good night then." She got into the car and drove away. A fleeting thought that she quickly swept under was, maybe a 5. 2 is way too harsh.

ASR smiled broadly. Two could play at her game, he thought.

Any good? Lemme know. 😊

alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...2 for arnav...hope in your next episode he gets more than needed...and loved his little naughtiness and the almost begging part😳...plz give su a long one in  the next update...
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the characterization of Arnav and Khushi here! So spontaneous and just different, and unique from what we usually see! This part was a treat to read for sure, continuee soon ;) Im sure the rating of 5 will soon change to above 10...but that'll happen with time and more chances like this! Cant wait for the next part =)
blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i love this khushi!