Written Update : 2nd November

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A happy Keerath leaves from the AShram with Baapji's ashirvad (Mangalsutra).. Atharva stands in stunning mode😲

Astha's house

Celebrations of marriage going on in Astha's house😊.. Astha shown disturbed😭.. Lajo and Madhav enquiring of Keerath not appearing with sweets and Mehandi..

Outside Ashram

Atharva set to go off somewhere when he is shocked to see Keerath outside the gate.Keerath challenging Atharva and examines Atharva's patience  by telling him that AStha would wear Mehandi of his name and not Atharva's😡. Atharva also challenges him back stating that his Astha would only wear the Mehandi of his name only👏.

Astha's house

Keerath comes with two vessels of Mehandi send from AShram. Madhav and Lajo shocked to see this , but Madhav solves the confusion saying it might be parampara of Baapji. Keerath comes to Astha and tells her that one of the vessel with mehandi is prepared by him and that she would be wearing the mehandi of his name. Mannu sees all this which creates doubt in her mind. She knowingly try spitting water onto Astha's dress and takes her inside to change(Mannu acted very cleverly here👏). Keerath left confused. Mannu asks Astha for the reason why Keerath is staring and chasing her. AStha takes vow from Mannu and reveals all truth about Keerath to her. Keerath starts knocking the door from outside and feels insecured as to why both of them are taking much time. Manu asks for a solution from Astha as to how to find out which is Atharva's mehandi. AStha asks Mannu to take any one of the vessels, after taking Baapji's name and step forward towards her slowly, by the time she would try finding out whether its the right vessel from the facial expression of Keerath. Mannu goes to take the vessel but Astha is unable to  view Keerath's face. Both of them stands worried and helpless. Mannu  took one of the vessel under pressure from Lajo and moves towards AStha. Mannu was about to put Mehandi in Astha's hands when AStha notices a satisfied and victorious look on Keerath's face. She withdraws her hands and Mannu understands👏. Mannu hands over the vessel to her friend and asks her something (i was unable to make out what exactly Mannu told her friend to do here😳) and she runs towards the correct vessel. Lajo scolds Mannu asking why she is playing around with. While Mannu was returning towards AStha with Atharva's mehandi Keerath stops in to ask her why she didnt use the mehandi from previous vessel. Manu agains plays cleverly here by giving a naughty answer 'its my choice' to Keerath👏. This makes Keerath furious😡. AStha wears Mehandi of Atharva.👏Episode freezes on Astha's victorious look towards Keerath.

Precap

Keerath warns AStha and tells her not to laugh too much and that he has mixed poison in the sweets which has been sent to Atharva's house.

Friends, please press like button after reading the update.😊 comments are always welcome whether good or bad and would be taken up in right sense as well😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updae

A happy Keerath leaves from the AShram with Baapji's ashirvad (Mangalsutra).. Atharva stands in stunning mode😲(how come he didnt ask any questions for Baapji😕)

Astha's house

Celebrations of marriage going on in Astha's house😊.. Astha shown disturbed😭.. Lajo and Madhav enquiring of Keerath not appearing with sweets and Mehandi..(no one there other than keerath r what😡)

Outside Ashram

Atharva set to go off somewhere when he is shocked to see Keerath outside the gate.Keerath challenging Atharva and examines Atharva's patience  by telling him that AStha would wear Mehandi of his name and not Atharva's😡.(i think he is forgetting that whose he dealing with ye to ATHRAV hai dont ever forget) Atharva also challenges him back stating that his Astha would only wear the Mehandi of his name only👏.

Astha's house

Keerath comes with two vessels of Mehandi send from AShram. Madhav and Lajo shocked to see this , but Madhav solves the confusion saying it might be parampara of Baapji. Keerath comes to Astha and tells her that one of the vessel with mehandi is prepared by him and that she would be wearing the mehandi of his name.(how come he know what kind of vessel they r using for mehandihe kind of crazy😡) Mannu sees all this which creates doubt in her mind. She knowingly try spitting water onto Astha's dress and takes her inside to change(Mannu acted very cleverly here👏). Keerath left confused. Mannu asks Astha for the reason why Keerath is staring and chasing her. AStha takes vow from Mannu and reveals all truth about Keerath to her. Keerath starts knocking the door from outside and feels insecured as to why both of them are taking much time. Manu asks for a solution from Astha as to how to find out which is Atharva's mehandi. AStha asks Mannu to take any one of the vessels, after taking Baapji's name and step forward towards her slowly, by the time she would try finding out whether its the right vessel from the facial expression of Keerath. Mannu goes to take the vessel but Astha is unable to  view Keerath's face. Both of them stands worried and helpless. Mannu  took one of the vessel under pressure from Lajo and moves towards AStha. Mannu was about to put Mehandi in Astha's hands when AStha notices a satisfied and victorious look on Keerath's face. She withdraws her hands and Mannu understands👏. Mannu hands over the vessel to her friend and asks her something (i was unable to make out what exactly Mannu told her friend to do here😳) and she runs towards the correct vessel. Lajo scolds Mannu asking why she is playing around with. While Mannu was returning towards AStha with Atharva's mehandi Keerath stops in to ask her why she didnt use the mehandi from previous vessel. Manu agains plays cleverly here by giving a naughty answer 'its my choice' to Keerath👏. This makes Keerath furious😡. AStha wears Mehandi of Atharva.👏Episode freezes on Astha's victorious look towards Keerath.(so cleverly they both solved the mystery na i hope they do in the future from keerath😆😆)

Precap

Keerath warns AStha and tells her not to laugh too much and that he has mixed poison in the sweets which has been sent to Atharva's house.(i think he forgotting something like he is dealing with BAAPJI sambhalo Keerath  apne aap ko nahi to...😡)

-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear :)
havanfan thumbnail
nice update dear, please continue doing so :)
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update👍🏼
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback..😊😊 it is really motivating.. i would try my best to make the post more interesting to read...😃

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear anjup 😳 well i like the part of mannu where she says to keerath meri marzi while taking the mehndi pot 😉

today epi is weak without baap ji and trishna , no offence
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update  😊