Do you think it'd come about? Im so excited over this, but I seriously have no faith with these CV's when it comes to these kinda scenes...
Someones bound to interrupt them...or worse, he's gonna back off!!! *Oh, my heart!*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do you think it'd come about? Im so excited over this, but I seriously have no faith with these CV's when it comes to these kinda scenes...
Someones bound to interrupt them...or worse, he's gonna back off!!! *Oh, my heart!*
Originally posted by: .Yamini.
i just hope no one interrupts their passionate momenttt ☺️
i feel like like i just had a dream yaar😆😆
im replaying the precap again n again😆😆darn it.. they are perfect😉
Originally posted by: pinguunique
OMG!! That was my exact same reaction as well!! In fact, I am still replaying the scene!!! Oh, the joys of internet!!!
And also, the jaadu hai nasha hai scene, how awesome was that?????? I mean, some ppl are saying the song is not suitable, but I beg to differ!! It's perfect for them!!!!!!
Poor you, dear! Exams!!!?? *there there* *pats*
Yeah, this fever wont go away that easily! We are all burning up!! people from everywhere!! Oh, Barun!!! *goes weak at the knees*!