Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                             I TRUST GUDDUJI A LOT

I trust Gudduji a lot,he never done anything wrong.G never cheated Runjhun.whatever we saw in the morning is the play of Jabbu.He removed the shirt of G and kept those sarees in his bed.Jabbu was sure that G will think in the morning that he have done wrong with Neelu in his drunken state that makes easy path to separate Gunjhun.
       We saw Neelu accidently falling on G's bed but we are not sure about what had happened.G was in the unconscious state fully sleepy when looking at Neelu.I am sure he was slept in that position.When Neelu came to know that was the favourite saree of G which makes him feel Runjhun is there,she changed that saree and moved away from him and all the plays are of Jabbu.
          I agree when G was in drunken state he mistaken that was Runjhun and said'he tried a lot to live without her,but i can't!please come to me,i need you'.
On hearing that Neelu made him allert that you are not useful for anything,that means,"he loves Runjhun a lot,but don't like to tell coz of ego".When Gudduji became conscious that was Neelu,he said sorry to Neelu that he was mistaken Runjhun came back.G really felt sorry and tensed for a moment.Neelu knows very well that his soul is Runjhun and he can't live without her.
                            Even in drunken state,he became allert he said Runjhun to go away from me i don't need you,but always thinks and murmers about Runjhun..Runjhun...Runjhun...
 GUDDUJI NEVER CHEATED RUNJUN AND CHEATED HIMSELF...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edited by Sruthy.L - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you 100%

Nothing happen.
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes chill guys. they wont trash guddu like that
Kissmattie thumbnail
Agree that Guddu may be innocent but Neelu, not in the least! Why was she disguised like Runjhun?One could see that she did this only to entice him. I agree that nothing happened. She and Jabbu could have cooked this up. Maybe it was Jabbu's idea for her to dress up like Runjhun so that Guddu would be tempted to make love to her. Neelu would pretend like she and he was making love while Jabbu have  the photo's taken to show them off to Runjhun. Of couse clever Jabbu will not deliver them by hand since he wouldn't want Guddu to think that  he was involved in this scenario.By the look of Neelu's facial expression when she was lying on the bed staring at Guddu, one can see that she was just putting up an act for Jabbu. She even wanted to assume full control of LN. Therefore this woman cannot be trusted.
Surish thumbnail
Sorry, but I must disagree! Guddu Knew what he was doing. First he assumed it was Runjhun but when he came to his senses and saw that it was Neelu he made love to her. Neelu pretending that she was compelled to make love to Guddu in the day that followed was simply to fool everyone in Kannauj. Guddu doesn't care what happened. He is no longer interested in  Runjhun and made up his mind to do as he pleases Of course he did not keep this from Runjhun. He was quite honest with her. Maybe he and Neelu had a sexual relationship prior to meeting Runjhun. One could never forget their first love. Guddu is just being a man. I wonder how would Runjhun feel when she soon finds out that her soul mate she trusted so much and his counterpart  have betrayed her. 
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree ...just hoope things dont go wors
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Sruthy. Hope all our thinking comes true. I truly and genuinely hope that nothing has happened in between them. But i think Jhabbu was not there what i think is that Neelu might put up things in that way that something has happened in between them so that he can realize his mistake and thinks that he betrayed RJ. She might do this to help him in realizing that how much he loves RJ and cant live without her and cant even imagine to betray  her. This might help him stopping his habit of  drinking and sorting things out in his concious state
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Like many other members I am also hoping nothing happens between Guddu and Neelu and it's only a trick played by Neelu to make Guddu realise his mistake and thus bring him back on track and he stops fighting with his inner feelings.  I am trusting CVs for not killing Guddu character in such an awful way.  So let wait and watch
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterpot

I totally agree with you Sruthy. Hope all our thinking comes true. I truly and genuinely hope that nothing has happened in between them. But i think Jhabbu was not there what i think is that Neelu might put up things in that way that something has happened in between them so that he can realize his mistake and thinks that he betrayed RJ. She might do this to help him in realizing that how much he loves RJ and cant live without her and cant even imagine to betray  her. This might help him stopping his habit of  drinking and sorting things out in his concious state

Thank you CP.
But i think Jhabbu was not there
 ofcourse we didn't saw him,but at the sametime we didn't saw Jabbu putting the gift box in MD's bed.it was only after his call that we came to know that it was Jabbu's trick,even MD.😕
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I trust Gudduji too.. But Himmanshoo posted on his fan page that thigs are going from BAD to Worse.. so I don't know what to think...But prepare yourself in that case...