Hey guys, tomorrow is my Maths exam but I just couldn't resist myself from making a poll. I actually had goosebumps seeing that scene where Piya died (almost😆). I loved loved loved the part where she thinks of all her moments with Abhay from their first meeting to their confession. I mean, seriously it touched my heart. I never loved any other scene so much (not even the Abhiya scene pre-leap where they got separated). This scene was simply amazing and very very special.
I loved the fact that Piya had only Abhay in her mind and heart while breathing her last and the drop of tear that came out of her eye was just beautiful. Hats off👏
Yes piya act was too good ...& she could actually make me move from the way she acted ... Even thought her character swing like pendulum ...today i felt her pain
I couldn't have agreed more Chakku...i was numb when that scene was going on...the way Piya was remembering all her moments with Abhay...and then in utter pain she closed her eyes and one drop of tear falls down...it was outstanding!!! My heart sank! Am touched to the core!
Chakku u girl😡 😆 i told u too study maths especially zara zara touch trigo 😎 😆 and u r doing this 🤣 chalo best of luck 4 u'r exams and tide hug from me 🤗
okay cuming to poll Pia hats off to her... 👏 The scene was amazing and Vote no doubt goes 4 first option 😳
The scene was really amazing. Down the memory lane..😍
But Misha saving Piya...that was a disappointment.😒 Bewakoof Abhay...Jeh ka wait kar raha tha...itni der mein toh pura jungle 10 baar naap leta. Saving Piya would have been less time consuming.😡😆
i agree chakku. tomight was really a heart-wrenching episode. and those flashbacks scene and that tear drop and pia almost dead really made me cry and gave me goose bumps
best of luck for your exams chakku 😊 well whn i saw pia dying i was in shock her acting was so gud and flashbacks and tht tears cuming out frm pia eyes made me cry 😭 fabulous acting my suku👏