IS BAAPJI EVIL ?

Poll

Do you think BAAPJI is an EVIL person ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
havanfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have a feeling that baapji has an evil trait in him. He is not as simple and pious, as he appears to be.

i want to know how many people in this forum thinks the same.

vote on...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i don't think baap ji is negative as it has been shown from the epi's till now but did not know about havan creatives what they will do with his character for the sake of trps ๐Ÿ˜ก

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from what we've seen of him so far, he doesn't appear evil. but he holds a lot of wealth and power. these often lead to corruption. so, in future, even if baapji does not do any wrong as such, there is ample opportunity for some mud to stick to his image.
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, i dont think so Baapji is evil because we already have Samar Singh, Trishna and Yajur in grey shades,.. there are possibilities of Trishna taking advantage of his fame .. maybe she would be the reason for corruption which would finally land on creating troubles for Baapji.. maybe Trishna's charectar may turn more devilish like 'Kalavati' in LTL..

The fact of Baapji supporting Trishna for each and every deed is still confusing.. this point cant be denied that he gives more preference to Trishna's decision when it comes between  his wife and Trishna..๐Ÿ˜•

anything might be possible๐Ÿ˜•, ..everything in cv's hands๐Ÿ˜Š.. they would definitely try twisting the story as per the ratings of the show.. lets hope Baapji remains positive throughout..๐Ÿ˜
I want him to be evil, to be hones ๐Ÿ˜‰
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Baapji doesnt seem to b evil to me
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u never know..he might become evil in coming episodes ๐Ÿ˜‰
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar, he cann't.  he appears to be so sweet.