Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope the Modi's don't spend the entire time in hospital with that self obsessed girl Rashi.

Honestly, why chew mothballs, I know it's a kalakari, but what about if no-one had come to rescue her to taken her to hospital in time, I know she would deserved to die, but it's really a dumb thing to do, what about if they are repercussions, like scars and such from the hospital trip...<shaking my head>.

Ruined everyone's diwali I bet this girl.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think this year we will have still more rememberance and lot of GoHem...since diwali is not started in Modi bhavan yet...Rashi has eaten cockroch food...the day before diwali...only cockroch will be affected...with napthalene balls...even cockroch wont die...eating that...imagine rashi...she will digest that too...it would have smelled good thats why rashi ate i think...

so Rashi maayajall will not affect Diwali in Modi's house infact this diwali will be a lot to remember as celebration in Modi's house...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@bhavya - it would have smelt good that's why rashi ate I think...🤣
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope it is a proper Diwali with Ahem & Gopi having good time with each other !!!! proper pooja...crackers etc...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Nafisa_blossoms]I hope the Modi's don't spend the entire time in hospital with that self obsessed girl Rashi.

Honestly, why chew mothballs, I know it's a kalakari, but what about if no-one had come to rescue her to taken her to hospital in time, I know she would deserved to die, but it's really a dumb thing to do, what about if they are repercussions, like scars and such from the hospital trip...<shaking my head>.

Ruined everyone's diwali I bet this girl.
[/QUOTE  you know Nafisa as long as everything comes out in the open i dont care about whats happening i want to s ee a goham scene today n tomorrow
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

@bhavya - it would have smelt good that's why rashi ate I think...🤣

lol perfect there was a funny smell around mm with rathi around😆
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

i think this year we will have still more rememberance and lot of GoHem...since diwali is not started in Modi bhavan yet...Rashi has eaten cockroch food...the day before diwali...only cockroch will be affected...with napthalene balls...even cockroch wont die...eating that...imagine rashi...she will digest that too...it would have smelled good thats why rashi ate i think...

so Rashi maayajall will not affect Diwali in Modi's house infact this diwali will be a lot to remember as celebration in Modi's house...

nothing is going to happen to her n guess what jigar is not that stupid he knows that eating a moth ball will not have much affect so  i am sure when he explains to gopi who is panicking she will come to understand
navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m too upset there is no gohem scenes frm 3 days atleast we are not seeing ahem also.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Jiger finds the mothballs and shows them to Rashi and Goip and say to Gopi now do you understand ...Rashi needs to lose Gopis blind trust