Okay, so Khushi is supposedly 18-20 years old? Correct? And Arnav is supposedly 26 years old. Alright, I admit that is a bit of an age difference. An age difference of six to eight years, however, I would consider completely okay if those people are in love and want to be married on their own account. Love is blind, and it can transcend boundaries such as age. However, did anyone realize how much older shyam has to be? Arnav was 15 years old when Anjali was supposed to get married the first time around and his parents died and he came to Delhi. So if Anjali was getting married, she had to have been at least 20, because she was from a higher class family that probably wouldn't get her married off before 20ish. So that means that the age difference between Anjali and Arnav is about 5 years. I think it is safe to assume that Shyam and Anjali are around the same age which would make Shyam around the age of 30. So Khushi and Shyam have an age difference of about 10-12 years. Now, like I said, I can't say anything about people being in love and having a huge age difference, though I still think its kinda extreme...What the hell is Khushi's family thinking by wanting her to marry a man that is 30, a good decade older than her! My mama is 31...Shyam could be someone she called "Kaka" for god sakes. I am willing to accept Arhi's age difference because they are totally meant for each other, but I feel like Khushi's family is really brainless to think that Kushi would be happy with a 30 year old stranger. It's almost like the family is going back to child marriages, except with an older man! Yuck!!! I am 18 years old and if I fell in love with a 25-26 year old, I would feel totally comfortable. But if I woke up and my parents were forcing me to marry a 30 year old man (which would never happen because my parents encourage me to stay away from pedophiles ) I would probably say "No thank you, I don't want to marry Uncle." All in all, Shyam is a nasty pedo.
My second point, the the second cause of why I want to vomit on my computer screen when I see the creep is that this man is an ignorant fool for thinking that he can truly live a normal married life with both women. He can make an excuse for being gone a lot like he already does by saying that he has work. Okay, and he is a lawyer so I guess he could somehow work around getting a fake marriage licencse, but even with a fake license, doesn't he know that on some official documents of Khushi's it will request her husband's info and if she is not legally married to the creep than how would that all work out? Another thing...he would live with both wives in the same town...? Really are you serious??? It is so easy to just run into someone like that. Shyam is also an idiot because he doesn't realize how close the Raizadas have gotten to the Guptas. I mean they know where each other live. What if one day Anji was at the mandir near Bua's house and decided to pay them a spontaneous visit?? Come on. And does he not realize that Anjali will want to see Khushi's fiance and be at the wedding? What Anjali met Khushi one day in the bazaar and they got talking about their husband??? Shyam has clearly not thought this out. What about Karva Chaut? He is not superman that he can be in two places at once. Another thing, why does Bua want Khushi to marry a man that is not even home half the time. Its different for Anji because she lives with her family and so she is never alone. But, if Shyam and Khushi lived in their own house, Khushi would be alone days at a time, and she'd spend many nights alone because Shyam would have to spend nights with Anjali too. My next point is that he is a damn Ghar Jamai...lousy idiot can't even afford to buy his own house and support his wife. Don't get me wrong, I would hate to see Raizada Mansion without Anjali, but seriously...he can't even provide for his wife. Arnav pays for all of Anji's stuff, including her employees (Khushi.) Did you all notice that in Khushi's dream, of Arnav, she pictured herself being the proud bahu of Shantivan and she was in Arnav's bedroom. When she pictured herself as Mrs. Blah Jha, she saw herself in her own freaking kitchen. She already knows he will be ghar jamai...she has no expectations from that man. Besides just the fact that Arnav can provide better for Khushi financially, this scene also symbolizes that Arnav will always be able to give her what she wants, the title of bahu of family. Somewhere deep in her heart, she would feel proud to be the bahu of the grand Raizadas, and would feel let down and ashamed to be living in her own home after marriage. And because Shyam is already living at Bua's and because Bua is gaga for Shyam, I'm sure he plans to live in Bua's home even after marriage. Another reason why Shyam is totally an idiot. He mentioned to Bua earlier that his parents live in Lucknow'and they have to know about him being married to Anjali. So how is he supposed to hide his second wife from his parents? (You know, seeing how ruthless he is, he might even go to the extent to kill his own parents to hide his secrets'Uhhgh'chills). It amazes me, no, it baffles me to think that Bua and the family are preparing for Khushi to get married to a stranger, and they haven't even met his family'seriously'CV's we aren't that stupid. How can they portray these characters as stupid as to not even inform Shyams parents that he will be marrying their daughter. The stupidity makes me want to bang my head against a hard wall. Shyam and Bua are both crazy mental patients and Garima seems to me to be deaf and dumb because she's just along for the ride. What a disgrace to adoptive parents. She seems like she doesn't care that shes giving her daughter away to someone who she has spent 10 days with and she has not even met the guy's family. I question if she would every give Payal away to a man like that, but then again I know that answer. Its so horrible. She is being a horrible mother because she can't even stand up for her "own daughter." My neighbors probably take better care of me then she does of Khushi. Also, what about Shyam's peers and aqaintences? How can he hide the fact that he has two wives??? What is one day Khushi comes to his work and she says that she is his wife, and workers will say he is already married. This guy is a complete bafoon. He is a disgrace to men and he seriously needs to get checked into the nearest mental care hospital. And Anjali is blindly trusting and an idiot, but Khushi is not. She would become suspiscious of him after a while. I literally get chills when I see his creepy face on the screen, and now I have to skip his parts because I can't risk vomiting on myself too much. Okay so that was my "little" rant about the creepbag, nastly, psycho, bigamist, pedophine, snake, poopie, smelly, son of a *****. 😡