Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Oh Yes...Halwa mata😆Originally posted by: UTBUF6UNM7LLEIB5
@Nishita😆, in BB3, I was a major Poonam Dhillon Supporter😆, this time Mehak/Amar/Laxmi, really enjoying this season..how are you liking it?
Originally posted by: Nishita123
about to watch the episode...😈😆
Just saw one of the videos of Shraddha rani...( in one of the threads here ) ...She said jin logo ne mujse panga liya hai wo sab deewar kud ke bhaag jaayenge wo haal karungi sab ka...lolz...I think BB won't let Shraddha go this week 😆
Happy Diwali to all!!😊
It's hilarious to watch Shakti Kapoor pacing up and down the garden for most part today. Skybeep is quiet, now Amar's pacing too. Sid is almost invisible. 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
about to watch the episode...😈😆
Just saw one of the videos of Shraddha rani...( in one of the threads here ) ...She said jin logo ne mujse panga liya hai wo sab deewar kud ke bhaag jaayenge wo haal karungi sab ka...lolz...I think BB won't let Shraddha go this week 😆
Hope its Shakti
lolz...Runaway Finalists - climax of BB2 😆 I posted this video here as well when few days back we were remembering BB2 in DDTOriginally posted by: 3UP3MVRKAVKMEAH4
😆 Did she say that? Remember this?[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZ1rHf2VW0[/YOUTUBE]I'm going to watch the rest too.