Hates With A Vengence But Loves With A Passion

**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it.
Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it.
Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it.
Bitterness sickens life; love heals it.
Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.
Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it.
Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it.
Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.

Hey All,
I just had to post because the episode brought a smile to my face...πŸ˜ƒ
So Arnav Singh Raizada is finally in love..The man of ice has melted courtesy to bubbly, happy go lucky Khushi Khumari Gupta.

What a beautiful episode today,Arnav is hot stuff in angry mode but when he's happy omy that smile just lit my screen up πŸ˜†
Woww and it wasn't just any normal smile it was smile that shone from within, a smile straight from the heart...the man is truly smitten Arnav tu tho gaya.

The Cv's just keep on surprising us...watching this serial who would have thought that ASR would be capable of such love..the man was so ice cold and full of bitterness and hatred(but who can blame him)..all he needed was an oppurtunity to be loved Khushi threw him some care and he reciprocated it with a shower of love...he will go to any lengths to see this girl happy and in return it makes him happy why because SHE IS HIS HAPPINESS!!!

Actions speak louder than words...The old Arnav tortured Khushi, insulted her, degraded her and the new Arnav has left no stone unturned in making sure she is happy and will provide her with the support and care she needs.

Him putting his hand on her head wasn't just a gesture it was infact a promise to stand by her through thick and thin..which is exactly what he did today, protected her by taking the blame upon himself, she is the most important thing for him other items he favours are materialistic they have no value when compared to Khushi..most of all those little things in life that make us smile are usually by making someone else smile..he knew how important it was for Khushi to have that sika..A man like ASR took time out to go and purchase the detergent cut it open put in one sika and another one for luck and then glue it back together just to see how happy it made her...he has become her guardian angel.

The new Arnav is a sweet gentleman and the bitterness is melting away and being replaced with pure, honey sweet love...i.Aww Arnav is happy and in lurveee and that love sparkles through his eyes...wow such beautiful and mesmerising eyes😳😳
A song came to mind after seeing Arnavs change in character...

My Girl -By the Temptations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI

it's a joy to watch... i'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes..
Edited by **Tinkerbell** - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woah, your thoughts totallyyy echo mine! πŸ˜² What a coincidence!

You basically spoke everything I did, so I have nothing to add. πŸ˜† Except that I agree, and a really well written post...

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post..πŸ‘πŸΌ enjoyed readin...
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Woah, your thoughts totallyyy echo mine! πŸ˜² What a coincidence!

You basically spoke everything I did, so I have nothing to add. πŸ˜† Except that I agree, and a really well written post...

LmaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† you know what they say great minds think alike lol well done to you πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Lovely post..πŸ‘πŸΌ enjoyed readin...

Thank you πŸ˜ƒGlad you enjoyed it
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post tinkerbell  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav's in full on  lover mode boy πŸ˜†... who would've thought we'd see the mighty ASR do a silly but cute thing  by putting two coins in a detergent box... and all to make khushi happy😳
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

Lovely post tinkerbell  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav's in full on  lover mode boy πŸ˜†... who would've thought we'd see the mighty ASR do a silly but cute thing  by putting two coins in a detergent box... and all to make khushi happy😳

Thank You😊
πŸ˜†i know how completely random but so funnily adorable..what a change of avatar for Arnav!!but i love it so so so chweet.

pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ
he finally let his heart out...
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooh_91

lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ

he finally let his heart out...

thanks😊and wow he did it so superbly and with so much love 😳
moon_mine thumbnail