Originally posted by: euphoric

oye yeh kya karing😑

kabhi idhar kabhi udhar😑😑😑

confused soul decide karπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

main to dono ki party me hoonπŸ˜ƒ
*swati holding soni di and aashu di tightly*
kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update aashu... never thought you would twist the part in such a way... Good job...But the pace is slowing down..Come on guys, all the silent readers buck up. Give yourself a chance to bring out your imagination... Want the next 5 parts to be up within the night...It is a demand...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This was meant to be part 22 but Ash beat me to it...great part ashπŸ‘
my contribution luckily it can follow on

Burning with anger, he stepped up to her, with murder in his eyes.

Catching her hand, he turned her around, so that she fell on his chest.

Part 23

Just as geet was about to leave the dance floor a hand grasped her wrist and yanked her, causing her bare back to collide with a warm solid object as a hand snaked around her bare stomach and jerked her back until her bottom fit snugly against maan's front.  "I believe this dance is mine", whispered maan seductively in geet's ear.

"Let me go, maan. I don't want to dance" gasped geet struggling to get out of his hold as the fire from his touch was slowly spreading through her body. Geet was still furious that he had danced with Sasha.

"You were enjoying dancing earlier geet, why not now?" He growled as he suddenly spun her out keeping hold of her hand and tugged her back so fast that geet was left breathless.

"You were happy to dance with Raj, in fact by the looks of it you were very much enjoying the attention from everyone" murmured maan dangerously. Moving his hands slowly across her waist to her lower bare back and jerking her closer. Maan slowly lowered his lips to geet's ear,

"You are only mine to touch" maan stated casually trailing a finger down her arm. Geet looked up at maan only to connect with an intense dangerous look in maan's eyes that contradicted his casual tone.

He again twirled Geet out and swung her back in, this time geet's back again collided with maan's strong chest. Maan placed his hands on geets hips swaying her body to the music Geet eyes fluttered closed as he placed moist open mouth kisses across the top of her shoulders up to her ear where he nipped down causing geet to gasp out aloud. Maan grazed his fingers across her collarbone, along the low cut neckline of her blouse down towards the tops of her breasts.

"Maan" moaned geet, totally lost in his touch. As maan bit down hard on the side of her neck, Geet's eyes flew open. 

At that precise moment geet's passion full gaze met Shasha's across the room, who raised her glass in acknowledgement. Just like that it all came flooding back. Geet stiffened in maan's embrace and released herself from Maan's touch.

"You know what, maan, what is good for the goose is good for the gander!" threw geet over her shoulder as she sashayed off the dance floor.

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb idea,all prts r too gud
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
okay me next.

@Asshu I was so ready to write part 22 and I had the same song in my mind sheela ki jawani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay I am going to post the next part

Shaz...fab job alsoπŸ˜†
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ... am loving this Geet ... yehi Maan ko sabaq sikhaye gi ...

plzz some one continue ..  ...

kathie_berns thumbnail
fab job shaz... me myself was waiting for more but the part ended...Want to know where this story actually leads...πŸ˜† The pace at which behudi maneetians are going, i wont be surprised if we finish this thread and continue with the next thread and 100 parts will be up as well...πŸ˜†πŸ‘
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wait am confused...

"You know what, maan, what is good for the goose is good for the gander!" she threw geet over her shoulder as she sashayed off the dance floor.

This line did Geet say that or did Sasha say that?πŸ˜†
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
lolz this is going just too good...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

wait am confused...

"You know what, maan, what is good for the goose is good for the gander!" she threw geet over her shoulder as she sashayed off the dance floor.

This line did Geet say that or did Sasha say that?πŸ˜†

Geet said thatπŸ˜†