Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Author's Note: Heyy guys! I think everyone now has found out about this but let me remind you guys anyway, I got kicked out of my beautiful blue color spree! I realized that Blue was for flashbacks! So now I hav made myself happy using salmon!! I know I know its not as awesome as blue but dont hate! PS if you haven't caught the drift yet, its MD here to bore you! Can't let AA take all of the shaabhashis now can I?? Oh nooo! That would be horrible! πŸ˜†

AA: Just shut up and post the update silly.
MD: Fine. Be that way. GOSHH😑
AA: Silly πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ She really is crazy πŸ˜ƒ
MD: Well, if your done talking AA I will post ! πŸ˜›
AA: I wasn't even talking! You were! 😲
MD: Ya, ya. Same diff

Part 3

Since she had just kicked our her old customers, she needed new ones and the man looked very rich. Plus even a blind person could tell that these two were married so she called out to him, " Ek minute ruko bete!.

Oh great! ab mein gaya, he thought to himself, turning around to face the lady who had a happy grin on her face like a child does when they find a lollipop.

"Bete, Kaha jaa rahein ho? Tum thak jaoge apne biwi ko waise uthake,"the lady called out to Arnav.

What the? She thinks I am married... to her?! No. I will not marry and refuse to even do so in pretend. This will not happen. I must tell her that we are not married and that Khushi is not my wife, Arnav thought to himself. Just then Khushi stirred in his arms, clutching his shirt collar, making herself more comfortable in his arms. He looked at her affectionately for a few seconds before catching himself and realizing what he was doing. He looked away from her but not before he saw a wince of pain flash over her face. After close examination, Arnav decided it was due to her leg and unwillingly thought it would be better to lie to the lady since Khushi really needed a place to sit down.

"Babuaa, ! Idhar aao! Apne biwi ki idhar rako aur mujhe dekhne do kya hua hain usse. Chinta mat karo mera beta uska acchi terra se khayal rekhega. Woh doctor toh nahi hain lekin jab tak tum hath muh dho lo woh uski theek se dekh bhaal karega," the lady offered.

Arnav walked inside the house and place Khushi in the couch that the lady had indicated, happy that she was now more comfortable, sadness also filled him since putting her down somehow made him feel empty. Pushing the thoughts away, he asked the lady where the bathroom was and went with his backpack to freshen up.
    When Arnav walked out, what he saw made his blood boil in anger. He watched as a young man about the age of Khushi herself, was leaning over her. At that moment he did not even care if the guy was helping his Khushi, all that mattered was that he was too close to his Khushi and that did not settle down right with Arnav at all. He strode up to the man and pulled him off his wife! Wait. You are stupid. Did you not just say that you were not married? Then why did you just call Khushi your wife? he thought but a reasonable side of him immediately offered an explaination. It's only so the lady does not throw us out. Yup, that is what it is all about. Nothing more.

"Kya kar rahe ho tum?!," Arnav asked the man.
    "Mein bas apke biwi ko dekh raha tha...," the man started but Arnav interrupted. This man has no shame! Look at him! Openly confessing that he was staring at my wife! How dare he.
    e

"Dekh rehe the matlab? Woh hosh mein nahi hain toh usse ghurte rahoge? Problem kya hain tumhari? Kya tumhe pata nahi ki woh shaadi shuda hain aur shaadi shuda ladkiyoon ko iss tara se dekhte nahi? ?," Arnav blew up on the guy swatting his hand away from his Khushi's leg.

"Mein bas unki madat kar raha tha ! Maa ne kaha ki unki tabyet theek nahi hain aur doctor ki jaroorat hain," the man replied.

"Yes you are right, Usse doctor ki zaroorat hain, tumhaari NAHI! Nikal jao isse pehle ki tumhe doctor ki jaroorat pade mere patini ko choone ke kaaran,"Arnav responded, his anger at it's peak.

He sat down on the couch put his arm around Khushi who immediately responded by placing her head on his shoulder and mummering, "Arnav". Arnav smiled contently and looked at the man as if to show him that he was after all the boss and she was after all very aware of his touch, even in her sleep. Wait! How is she so aware of me? Ah it must be since she is always falling and I somehow always end up catching her, his thoughts getting interrupted by the lady who had just walked in.

"Sab theek toh hain na?" the lady asked.

"Apne apne bete ko tameez nahin sakaya aapne?! Woh aaraam se mere patni ko apni badi aankon se ghur raha tha! Yeh museum nahi hain ki woh pura din isse dekhta rahe aur mein kuch na kahu! She is my wife dammit! Go stare at your own wife!" Arnav screamed. He was not sure why this was bothering him so much, but the thought of someone staring at his Khushi so opening hurt him deeply. My Khushi? What is happening to me...

"Maaf kardo babua!" the lady said and indicated her son to leave continuing, "Aisey lagta hain ki nayi nayi shaadi hui hain iss liye meine king bedroom khulwaya hain tum dono ke liye. Umeed karti hoon ki tum logon ko kamra pasand aaye, aur yeh bhi umeed karti hoon ki tum dono ki sach mein shaadi hui hain aur yeh sab jhoot nahi hain."

"Kyaa... Mein jhoot kyu bolunga?" Arnav replied as nonchalontely as possibly.

Khushi moved in Arnav's arms, slightly waking up from her slumber. She moved her head up and felt a feather tickling her cheek. Slowly  opening her eyes, she saw that her head was placed right where his neck was with her cheeks facing closer to his face. She realized that the feather that she had felt was actually his stuble. Yeh daadi ke saath kitne acche dikhte hain  she thought absentmindedly.

"Theek hain phir. Woh king size kamra upar hain. Tumhari biwi abhi bhi so rahi hain toh tumhe isse utha kar le jana padega babua, " the lady told Arnav.

That is when Khushi came into her senses fully. Biwi! Shaadi? KING SIZE KAMRA!? Hey Devi Maaiya! Raksha karna!! She lifted her head off of his neck and saw a lady standing in front of her with a gleeful expression.

"Biwi? Shaadi? Yahan ho kya raha hain?" and Khushi looked at Arnav for an explanation shutting up instantly when she saw the dangerous look in his eyes which were telling her to shut up.

Well guys... How did you like it?!?!? OO SAY YOU LIKED IT!!!! <-- I did NOT say that. She is Crazy do not fall for her nonsense. AA is a meany!! She is bullying me! Don't be a bystander! Stop bullying! ( sorry had to do it, it is national bullying month!)

Anyway, Do like and comment!! We love to know how bored you got while reading our update! So do comment and Like!

Pm's are sent to those on MD's buddy list, so if you want one then look into that and happy reading!
Edited by aquablue17 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
god!!!! the end made me crack up!!!!
bechari ne arnav ke saare mehnat par paani fer dia!!!!
n arnav also...he is going thru so many emotions...in his mind...he has already made khushi his own!!!!!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
fabulous! biwi shaadi, kamra! lol! poor Khushi! doesn't she know how much possessive her rakhshas is of her! 
Thanx for the PM though!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it so much...please continue

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Big hugs Mya and Aahana!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Fab update.
My god...Arnav is so incredibly hot when he's possessive like that!! Loved it!!
Khushi's reaction was cute. I love the way she understood his expression and went quiet!!
Looking forward to the next part girlies!!!
Thanks for the PM!!
😊
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Awesome Update !!!! Arhi all the way baby πŸ˜Š
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Commenting on First Part:

Ahahah! πŸ€£ The Titanic and Sallu Bhai references were brilliant! You girls have got such a great skill combining just the right amount of comedy with romance! I was giggling the whole way through, especially when she doesn't care and digs her fingers deeper and deeper into his arm! πŸ˜†

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 2 Comment: 

What a classic part! πŸ˜‰ 

"This felt good she decided. It felt very good and they stayed that way for what seemed like a minute for her. She did not want to let go, this was nice!"

Love her innocence in this part! She's decided it feels nice and so she feels she can and wants to remain like this forever! πŸ˜†

"...she stumbled almost falling on her face, grabbing him before her face become as round as a chappati. " 

Simply πŸ€£ What a picture!? Your description is hilarious! You girls balance the romance with the comedy superbly! πŸ‘

"Oh great! ab mein gaya, he thought to himself, turning around to face the lady who had a happy grin on her face like a child does when they find a lollipop."

Aw! What has Arnu Baba got himself stuck in! πŸ˜† I can just imagine the comedic moments this storyline is going to give us! 
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update!!!!

hahahah loved the very possessive arnav!!
thank you soo much for the pm!!
wasnt bored at all!! loved reading the update!!
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey love the update... The way u have pen down it, it's superb.. Like it