Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

ur FF is different...Please conitue soon and add me to ur PM List!!!

Oh Thanks. Will Do 😊

Originally posted by: siva2901

i love ur pm πŸ˜ƒ

but will u translate this part  plsss . coz i dono hindi πŸ˜­
"Nani Ji wo Arnav Ji ke bare me baat karne aaye ho. Wo mujhe laga tha ki unhone mujhe chaira tha lekin aaj jab usne mujhe goondo se bachaiya mujhe pata chal gaya ki ye bahut achai hai". Nani looked happy. "Acha toh ee baat hai" Nani said cheerfully. She walked away holding Lakshmi in her arms.

This Means - Nani i need to talk to you about Arnav. I thought he was a batamise ladka but today when he saved me from goondas i found out he is a very nice guy. Nani says Oh so this is why.
Simz786 thumbnail
I'm Sooo Sorry Guys I Took Like Forever To Updatee. But I Have Holidays So I'll Be Updating Next Week Again. πŸ˜ƒ

Part 8

Over the next few days Khushi's family had become friends the Raizada family.

Arnav sadly sat on his bed thinking about Anjali Di. She was going to leave him forever soon because it was her wedding.  Akash rushed in at the door. Aranv scowled at him. "Why can't he knock like a normal person" Arnav thought. Akash noticed Arnav was glum and tried to cheer him up. Anjali came in to talk to Arnav. Arnav wiped his tears. "Why don't we ask Khushi Ji and Payal Ji to come and help with the preparations for tomorrow" Anjali said. Arnav and Akash nodded.

The Day Before The Wedding...

"Anjali Ji aaj me zaroor dance karonge" Khushi said happily. "Ji" Anjali said laughing. Khushi stood on the ladder putting the decorations up. Khushi glanced towards Arnav, he was doing his superman walk again. She lost her balance.

Arnav ran towards her he just caught her in his arms as she fell. They had their moment. "Khushii Bityaa" Nani yelled. "Koi gana wana nai chalne wala jaldi utaro mujhe" Khushi said. Just then the song Tujhe Dekha To... came on. ArHi looked at each other in surprise. There was a loud bashing noise. The song suddenly changed to Sakhiya Re Sakhiya.

Do Dilon Ki Duri Mujhse Sahi Na Jaaye
Bin Tere Ik Pal Kahin Na Chain Mujhko Aaye
Jawa Iss Dhadkan Ki Betaabi Ka Ab Karna Hai Izhaar
Na Jaane Tu Na Jaane Yaar, Mujhe Tujhse Hai Kitna Pyaar

He let her down. "Khushi! Be careful next time" Arnav said almost shouting. "My old radio's working" Nani shouted happily. Nani Ji abhi aaye" Khushi said. "Why did Nani have to interfere" Arnav thought sadly as Khushi whizzed out the room.

Payal was busy doing preparations. "I'm really tired but there are still loads of work left and there are only a few hours left" Payal thought.

Akash looked at Payal from the other side of the room, he noticed she was near to fainting he pushed past all the servants and got her just before she fell. "Payal Ji jaldi se kuch khalo" Akash said sternly. Payal shook her head. Akash ran into the kitchen got food and started to feed her.

A Few Hours Later...

"Arnav, Akash take Khushi and Payal and buy them a nice suit for the wedding" Nani said. "Lekin Nani..." Khushi protested. "This is your present for helping out with the preparations" Nani said smiling. "Ji teek hai" Khushi finally agreed.

"Wow... So pretty" Khushi squealed as she picked up a designer lengha. Arnav approved.

Payal looked around unsure what to get. "Akash picked up an expensive green sari and showed it to her. Payal nodded smiling.

Precap - Arnav Sees Shyam Walking With Another Girl Holding Hands. He's Shocked. He Confronts Anjali

Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Simz...great one.
We got a ArHi moment that was so dreamy!
Nice pick of songs :)
Aha! He got disturbed in HIS moment!
A great precap, waiting for the creep to be revealed !
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk16

lovely chapter.really nice.
PS: A Belated Happy b'day.πŸ˜ƒ

Aww Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Hey Simz...great one.
We got a ArHi moment that was so dreamy!
Nice pick of songs :)
Aha! He got disturbed in HIS moment!
A great precap, waiting for the creep to be revealed !

Hi. Thanks. πŸ˜†

Btw Ure Display Pic Is Soo Cutee.
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...continue soon
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..both stories r moving ahead..waiting for nxt
Ended thumbnail
precap...wicked!! beat that shyam's ass!
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess84

nice part...continue soon

Thanks 😊

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Simz.  Waiting to hear more.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Simz.
Arnav and Khushi were having such a cute moment until Nani called out!!
I love the chemistry both couples share.
Thanks for the PM dear!
😊