Atharv sprint...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Atharv is totally a dewaana..what he is not doing to get to see aastha.😊

waking up early morning walking for hours to have a look at aastha..

finally he saw her and the scene coming next was a treat..atharv running at full speed to meet her and aastha was like why is he following me?..trying to make the cart to move more faster ..πŸ˜†

the cart get stuck in the mud  and  atharv  does a sprint without looking at aastha.the look aastha had on her face was like why he did not look at me?... πŸ˜†

at last aastha calling him for help and the following scenes were so sweet ..such a cute couple..loving how the creatives are unfolding their love story..

aastha is innocence personified whereas atharv smart trying to impress his future wife..😊

at the end aastha a bit angry left him alone but i'm sure she will be back to help him as atharv dont know how to as per his say.mujhe naav chalana nahin aata...

hoping the creatives keep this simplicity in their scenes..its so natural and its a delight to watch aastha.atharv cute nokh..jhok...😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes saveeta, loved atharv astha's scene yesterday. it was so cute 😍,hope the CT's give some fantastic love story on this couple.😊
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the scenes were really hilarious in 7th october epi of havan

chaturvedi takes atharv in a hurry and he was saying to chaturvedi ji let me wear my shoes and let me close the door , and when they reached on the high plain , atharv was walking clumsily πŸ˜† but later started going normal

and that scene is so comedy where he was pushing aastha cart inorder to impress her , and he was saying in his heart ab toh izzat ka sawwal hai and applied a lot of force and notice his face expression it seems like poori taqat laga raha ho and left himself prained on his foot and sceaming aatha ji πŸ˜†

and it was so difficult for aatharv to sitin the cart he was saying how could he lift himself himself up on the cart πŸ˜† and atlast i like the scene where aastha was irritated with him and she said him now u are alright go by your ownself and he was saying nahin aastha ji , he wanted to eat mangoes , tamarind and aastha replied i don't care wheather u eat mangoes , imli or its leaves πŸ˜† i am going
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously.. these couples are rockingπŸ‘.. must say.. they are very talented actors for sure.. πŸ‘πŸ‘awaiting for more of their cute , innocent , lovey dovey.. shararathi scenes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰