Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
arnav's emotions is deeper than the ocean thats why its so difficult to study him...he is a person who likes to hide every emotion in himself...thats the very reason why he couldn't heal the pain of his past...he is a sensitive person in nature...if he wants to heal his pain...he needs to talk and pour his tears and heart out which he has been hiding for years...whatever he shows infront of the world is fake...the real arnav someone who is very vulnerable...sensitive and soft person...circumstances taught him to be strong...cold...hard...arrogant...but never taught him to move on in life...his sensitiveness and the bad habit of hiding his emotions made him live in his past even though he is an adult now...he is a very deep person...noone can understand him except for himself...

as for khushi...this girl has so much patience and maturity that she can never loose herself no matter what circumstances occurs in her life...she is a person who hides her pain but knows how to laugh and smile no matter how bad circumstances is...because she is practical...she believes that in life ups and downs happens...one needs to overcome and fight circumstances...khushi knows she is orphan but she never keep it into her heart and moves on in life...because she believes one looses..one gain...with her self-respect...determination...traditions...and culture being her strength she can overcome any circumstances in life without loosing herself...when she can deal with a arrogant...ruthless man named arnav singh raizada...she never break even once...stand firm with her self-respect throughout no matter how many times that arrogant man insulted her left...right...center...i am sure she can deal with a slimy snake named shyam prakash jha without loosing herself...
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Radhe...OMG

I duplicated your post..you are bang on...

and you said it so correctly...What I don't want is the bubbliness to be crushed ...Yes make her mature but keep her inner child ..

Beautiful Post..👏
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my Gosh! I did not think like this.. I just hope this chulbulli Khushi doesnt go anywhere! =( Even though I wanna see serious scenes of Khushi as well, but I dont want her actual self to leave her! I want that liveliness to remain with her forever! <3
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

Radhe...OMG

I duplicated your post..you are bang on...

and you said it so correctly...What I don't want is the bubbliness to be crushed ...Yes make her mature but keep her inner child ..

Beautiful Post..👏

aawww Zainab Thank you
YOu did not duplicate it rather you explained it perfectly.
Me too don't want her to lose her inner child  but when I think about the situation I feel that she is going to hide in a cocoon for sometime for how long don't know. Did I make sense?

Thanks again for reading the post and commenting on it.