directors, heres to you!!

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hayye!! a happy look the forum wears😳 yesterdays episode was a lot of things from 😃 to ☺️ and then full-time 🤣.. comic caper, light-hearted, re-watchable and lala..la and all that but above all i would like to send out a word to the directors and writers of the show for giving such an technically and visually intellectual episode!!⭐️

the actors did do a fantastic job, incuding pimle-waali aunty🤣 and creep wala uncle😡 and ofc no post goes without a word to SaRun, doubtlessly, they were at their best yesterday⭐️👏

a few takes for the writers and directors:😳

>  very-well thought wink part!! i love how KKG is potrayed as not just a fun-loving easy-go-lucky girl, but also one with some brains! The whole idea of putting the blame on Arnav cause no one dare says a word against him was rock-on!! So Ms, gupta: this ones for you👏

>  the escape : I have seriously no idea how she escaped the man's brunt after a wink😆. Again, this was very well-thought and brilliantly written, the POT and STOP ensured that he confessed to a thing he din't do! and moreover, din't get going with his "you-aukhaatless KKG"!😆

>  the whole dhak-dhak fiasco!! i would rate this a good 11/10
there are more ways to get a guy and girl within 5 cms of each other, other than just gal trips, guy catches! BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED this one!! just love how they got them closer without the use of ANY technical romance!!⭐️ say, isn't that how the show is unique?😉

^^ avi credit to bollywoodcrazed😳

>  she gets back to the wall and playa a peeping - tom. And also how they actually used the mirror to see her image. intellectually directed⭐️. For those who don't know, THE MAN IS SMART KKG, HE KNOWS YOU ARE TRIPPING BEHIND HIM"😆😉

the kid scene : i dont know how many of you liked this one, but i did!! i love how well the part was shot and each girl went on introducing themselves!! my favorite " mein whatever nahin, mein siri hoon"🤣 points to the child actor who mastered that😆 and not to forgot the pimple-waali aunty!!

yes the sindoor : i am pretty sure i will get half-tomatoes for this one😆, but i absolutely love how they got the idea of sindoor-on- picture = shaadi in buaji's mind!!😆 some class acting by mehtha and ms.buaji here!! and the whole of gupta family!!

>  yes, you can start placing your bets on how the kids will a 104.99% land up in arnav's room and how there are more chances of babuji NOT catching the JHA's together!!😆

agreed anyone?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srinijha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes, very - well done cv's IPKKND rocks!! :D
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Dash...Wholly agree!..it was very well executed epi with everyone having their piece of cake.The slimy Shyam, is really doing well ...with dripping slimeness.
Dhak-Dhak, Mirror wala scene and yeah...the risk taking -Pot walay dialogues"What!!... nahin POT"...was just too good.
And when she sez"Hota Hai..Hota Hai"..it looked typically like Aamir in Andaaz Apna Apna.

Chaloo...**Rubbing my hands in glee*** aaj kya hoga?Modelwa...get ready to get re-modelled.

@Dash...great appreciative post!!

Ash.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one mega bottle of mirinda at ya miss granger 🤗 lovely post baby doll

it was one cracker of an epi & tears poured from my eyes while laughing my head off watching comedy circus of kushi kumari gupta. hayeee poor arnie boy is super confused with this weird behaviour of kkg. wonderful work by sanaya, barun & da CVs!! these guys rock man!!!
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

hayye!! a happy look the forum wears😳 yesterdays episode was a lot of things from 😃 to ☺️ and then full-time 🤣.. comic caper, light-hearted, re-watchable and lala..la and all that but above all i would like to send out a word to the directors and writers of the show for giving such an technically and visually intellectual episode!!⭐️

the actors did do a fantastic job, incuding pimle-waali aunty🤣 and creep wala uncle😡 and ofc no post goes without a word to SaRun, doubtlessly, they were at their best yesterday⭐️👏
     yes the epi was awesome~! the cvs did a great job!
a few takes for the writers and directors:😳

>  very-well thought wink part!! i love how KKG is potrayed as not just a fun-loving easy-go-lucky girl, but also one with some brains! The whole idea of putting the blame on Arnav cause no one dare says a word against him was rock-on!! So Ms, gupta: this ones for you👏

It was hillarious that part! it was very well thought of too! our kkg is smart! and arnav is also smart ! he agreed to it or masybe its just bcoz h loves khushi that he agreed to it!Embarrassed😉
😉
>  the escape : I have seriously no idea how she escaped the man's brunt after a wink😆. Again, this was very well-thought and brilliantly written, the POT and STOP ensured that he confessed to a thing he din't do! and moreover, din't get going with his "you-aukhaatless KKG"!😆i would have switched off the tv if he would start with that aukaat nonsense again! but again aur khiushi displayed some quick intellingence and made him confess to sumthing he had not done!😆

>  the whole dhak-dhak fiasco!! i would rate this a good 11/10
there are more ways to get a guy and girl within 5 cms of each other, other than just gal trips, guy catches! BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED this one!! just love how they got them closer without the use of ANY technical romance!!⭐️ say, isn't that how the show is unique?😉

^^ avi credit to bollywoodcrazed😳 
i love this scene!  u r right! i too loved how they got them together wwithout any technical romance! hehe arnav's expressions wwere mind-blowing here!😆
>  she gets back to the wall and playa a peeping - tom. And also how they actually used the mirror to see her image. intellectually directed⭐️. For those who don't know, THE MAN IS SMART KKG, HE KNOWS YOU ARE TRIPPING BEHIND HIM"😆😉
i knew! i mean am sure everyone knows! arnav is smart!😆😉
the kid scene : i dont know how many of you liked this one, but i did!! i love how well the part was shot and each girl went on introducing themselves!! my favorite " mein whatever nahin, mein siri hoon"🤣 points to the child actor who mastered that😆 and not to forgot the pimple-waali aunty!!
umm...it was an okay scene for me! i didnt like that girls overreacting !😆but it was fun to watch the pimple-waali aunty and then mami cums to rescue!😆
yes the sindoor : i am pretty sure i will get half-tomatoes for this one😆, but i absolutely love how they got the idea of sindoor-on- picture = shaadi in buaji's mind!!😆 some class acting by mehtha and ms.buaji here!! and the whole of gupta family!!
thank god! i  thought i would be the only one who would like this scene!😆actually i hated stupid shyam here but that was actually clever! puttingt sindoor and the marriage is fixed!
the cvs showed every1 clever today!😆

>  yes, you can start placing your bets on how the kids will a 104.99% land up in arnav's room and how there are more chances of babuji NOT catching the JHA's together!!😆
hopefully the buaji will catch jha! i dont want the snake to escape agaiin!Angryand as for the kids in asr's room! i wannt a cute rabba ve scene there!😆
agreed anyone?😳

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
did i mention i loved ur post?if not i loved it!🤗
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashvez

@ Dash...Wholly agree!..it was very well executed epi with everyone having their piece of cake.The slimy Shyam, is really doing well ...with dripping slimeness.

Dhak-Dhak, Mirror wala scene and yeah...the risk taking -Pot walay dialogues"What!!... nahin POT"...was just too good.
And when she sez"Hota Hai..Hota Hai"..it looked typically like Aamir in Andaaz Apna Apna.

Chaloo...**Rubbing my hands in glee*** aaj kya hoga?Modelwa...get ready to get re-modelled.

@Dash...great appreciative post!!

Ash.

shyamwa is creepwa, but i like abhaas, hes doing a fab job!! 👍🏼
lol to the AAA!! yeah it does happen😆
aaj toh i think it'll be kids with KKG in arnav's room and then some rabba ve😉
thanx ash 😃
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeh lo 🤬  🤬  🤬 for this post!

Hey sinnie I loved it gal...U know na I don like  random Trip- Fall- Catch scene however intense n passionate it may be! Ms. KKG was amazing with her timing and Mr. Hottie...wait I will tell after I m done with my slobbering!

As for Shyamua...I m 128% sure that he wil slither away, Our Arnav babu has to transform into Prithviraj n his White SUV into horse and he wil drag her 😳 😳 on the day of their  marriage🤢

Loved it hun!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zinny u r the bestest!!

LOVED the post!
My captain positive
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome post!!!😃 Agree 100%!! Direction was spot on!! and the ideas used in the epi were brilliant!! Loved each and every thing, especially all the humor!! i loved loved that scene with her stepping closer to him and him seeing her in the mirror..uff best!!! 😆