Party started.. !!! Where is everyone.. =D- Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

938

Views

44.6k

Users

79

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Too many unknown members, can some one help me out with the old usernames pleasee???
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I so want Hrishant in this season but I don't think its allowed to take old contestants right :(
chocobear thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shayari

party mein shaamil hone ke liye aagayi hoon:D



aaja meri jaan🤗I dont know for how long the show will keep me interested par abhi ke liye to let's party🥳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

Too many unknown members, can some one help me out with the old usernames pleasee???


does my name sound familiar 😆😉
she_ratchet thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
CONGOO =DD yuppp yupp season 5 LOL
510506 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: chocobear88



aaja meri jaan🤗I dont know for how long the show will keep me interested par abhi ke liye to let's party🥳

choco...🤗🤗🤗 welcome to BB forum dear😃😃
hmmm...show ko chodo for sure in this forum u will enjoy till the show no matter how the show will!!!!😳
.GoldySom. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shayari

choco...🤗🤗🤗 welcome to BB forum dear😃😃

hmmm...show ko chodo for sure in this forum u will enjoy till the show no matter how the show will!!!!😳


great going Choco & Shayari 😆... looking at the contestants itself I lost the interest on the show🤢...
510506 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Goldysom


great going Choco & Shayari 😆... looking at the contestants itself I lost the interest on the show🤢...

yep,disaapointment tho sabhi ko sach mein ho rahi hain..but still waiting for any miracle
chocobear thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Goldysom


great going Choco & Shayari 😆... looking at the contestants itself I lost the interest on the show🤢...


shekhar tum bhi ho idhar😃good good!!! kyun aapka ka interest kyun gayab hua13 girls ko dekh interest gayab ho gaya🤣interest to mera gayab hua shakti kapoor "aau man" ko dekh kar🤢

shayari let's see😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".