Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: crixus

I like Mandeep. She calls a spade a spade. Although she seems loopy at times; it was funny how she started singing Disco deewane out of nowhere. ðŸ¤”

Yeah, and with that same 'stoned' expression! but to give the devil it's due, she did sing well...😃
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinket

😆 You are right, no wonder the background sound 'hisss' plays in my mind when i see those eyes and empty mug !!!!

🤣
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chits1

Who is her realtive in this show? Raageswari? naah..she just said,that she was like her sister..but not in real life..they must be close friends.
Pooja looks scary..LOL

yeah i m talking about her  ,.  when in  home they both met to each other , pooja shocked  and said to raajeshwari . u also came ? u dint tell me . i had said to you to take care of aaliya and omaar...
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mandeep to me looks more to be going in the path of Kashmeera and not Dolly. If she stays, she can and might create a lot of fights, yet staying clear of them. I would love to see if she adopts that role. I see more Dolly Bindra type nature in Pooja Mishra. Looks like she can blast of any time.
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whateva.. but she asked the one question that was on EVERYBODY's mind. Way to go!