Hello Everyone
I'm here with the sign up sheet for the written updates, so if you can do it for any day, then do sign-up!
The sheet is below!
Suvi
Page
of
1Hello Everyone
I'm here with the sign up sheet for the written updates, so if you can do it for any day, then do sign-up!
The sheet is below!
Suvi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well, since no one else has signed up yet, its your choice :) Choose and tell me the days :) Um, if you want, but you don't have to post those updatesOriginally posted by: nureat01
I can help with some days if needed :-) Lemme know. Do you need updates for the previous week? Cuz I don't see any written updates posted for those either.
hi i am Anju... i m ready for all tuesday's😊Originally posted by: Suvi7884
Sign-up SheetMonday: Regular:-Back-up:-Tuesday: Regular:-anjuBack-up:-Wednesday:Regular:-Back-up:-Thursday: Regular:-Back-up:-Friday: Regular:-Back-up:-
Originally posted by: Suvi7884
Well, since no one else has signed up yet, its your choice :) Choose and tell me the days :) Um, if you want, but you don't have to post those updates