Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh! Lord how much I wish to watch suds dhulai only suds dhulai on screen. but never-mind the epi was more than fantastic. What I liked the most is both dutta and baji shared an equal chance while smacking. There was no 'bhau tere liye toh jaan bhi hazir hai chal tu jada maar le".It would be interesting to know what happens to suds, I'm sure dutta won't kill him.
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW BB...Have to say one of the most satisfying episodes of LTL so farπŸ˜ƒ Bilkulll paisa vasool...infact I would pay triple the amount for an encore todayπŸ‘ Leelu...I've become your fan now!!

Hope Aaayisaheb ko sadbudhhi mile and she doesn't take the route of..."hayee meri beti ka suhaag" and all that😳 I would actually almost forgive her for all her past pendulum acts and fainting spells if she once just says that 'Aisi ghatiya pati se achha to meri beti widhwa hi behtar hai'...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Fantastic episode. Suds,could have reavealed where is Mangesh or kala, but Datt wouldn't have left him even after that. Leela was at her best, removing Suds Physically, emotionally out of her life, she is truly Datta's sister. Suds deserved much more then what he got today. I really want to see this on screen. Waiting for the next episode. Thanks BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all. but i am waiting for the second installment tonight πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ abhi toh sirf bandook point ki hai. aage kya kya hota hai lets seeπŸ˜ƒ
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

DONE!!! FInally!!! PHEW!! I guess some of us are reading two episodes tomorrow. This and tomorrow's πŸ˜†

Cheers! 
off to read properly Suds ki dhulaai!!! 

Btw,  a very happy friend of mine today wanted us to hear this, so do hear it... It's a local Mumbai radio program, but there is a connection with the name πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-L2iDIQyM0[/YOUTUBE]

Thats a hilarious video, BB 🀣🀣🀣!! And what a funny accent and style of talking 🀣!! Its definitely different from the way our Sudarshan talks, but its really funny 🀣🀣🀣!! Even the joke is about ULLU πŸ˜†! And the way he says in the end "itte isse a wiyerde kind offe jokke", that was damn funny 🀣🀣🀣!!

And regarding the episode, I LOVED it ! Waiting for more tonite 😈.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First scene belonged to Baji. The scene reminded me of Dutta  - Baji-Sudarshan scene where Baji said " jaan ki baazi aur zubaan ki baazi...farq hai" what a stellar performance Vinay had given that day.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  This webisode would have been no different.

Will Sudarshan turn around and backstab Kala for he has been saying"Jab dekho bezatti...". Let's wait and watch 😳

-Ships
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for Suds Dhulai epi BB. πŸ€—.