Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-
Beautiful Post Pooja
lovely words...and lovely emotions!
you brought it altogether again..for me!
tremendous!!
How could I have been so silly,
To do what I did recently,
If I could turn back the clock accordingly,
I wouldn't have chosen to hurt you so badly.
So, please accept my sincere apology,
For making you so angry,
Not that it will make me feel less guilty,
It's just that I can't bear to see you so unhappy.
Brilliant poem,😃Thanks⭐️
How could I have been so silly,
To do what I did recently,
If I could turn back the clock accordingly,
I wouldn't have chosen to hurt you so badly.So, please accept my sincere apology,
For making you so angry,
Not that it will make me feel less guilty,
It's just that I can't bear to see you so unhappy.With the start of each new day,I find myself thinking of you.,In the middle of my busy day,
my mind wanders and I think of you.
Out of nowhere I see your smile,
hear your laugh and I think of you.
Life is beautiful now because I fall in love,
all over again each time I think of you.
Pooji ..at the risk of repeating myself..you rock..
the episode rocks..the forum rocks..Barun rocks..Awesome my girl..awesome..👏