Hi-Fi Nishi😆Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
lolz i agree...Abhay kisi ke sath bhi hoga, he shud b happy all i want 🤣🤣...Metz, Alina ya Pia - i hardly care 😛 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi-Fi Nishi😆Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
lolz i agree...Abhay kisi ke sath bhi hoga, he shud b happy all i want 🤣🤣...Metz, Alina ya Pia - i hardly care 😛 🤣
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy
Chaks, I'm not a Robert hater😆.😆 but ya, I'm not a fan either. I'm really neutral towards him😳I likes Edwella only in Twilight, Book1. Rest, I don't know. I kept reading the books one after the other hoping to rekindle my fondness for them but it never happened! It had nothing to do with Eclipse or the kiss😕OMFG! You really DO hate Bella. Yaar, itni buri bhi nahi hai, yaar, ki Panchi hee bana diya😳AP are my Jaan! I don't know why I'm so attached to them but they're definitely worth it😍But I love my SE as well! They're also Epic!😳
Lol...shirsh stop defending ur pati 🤣🤣 we all know he is more human then stefan n edward and we know he dont even hunt humans and I dont think he feeds on animal blood either🤣🤣🤣🤣 so abhay is too predictable while Klaus is highly unpredictable I thought in Hybrid episode that he wont save stefan but he saved stefan🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh
lol actually i think Edward is more human than Abhay...mayb even Stefan (though cant comment much on him)...Edward is Mr. Perfect, he never did anything wrong...his love for Bella was pure, and his character was nothing more than that...Abhay can do anything in the name of protecting his clan and Pia (here he is unpredictable...like i never thought he will actually "kill Sid")...and even now to end Werewolves, we might see a grey shade in Abhay...i will love to see Abhay as grey 😆and like i said, i cant comment on Klaus 😆...but i know many ppl who hate Klaus 😛
My Abhay is bst better our Abhay is bst evn though he is lead but still he has touch of both Damon & stefan.I always find him exciting.Ya nishi evn I was shocked whn Abhay killed sid.I mean unlke other gud vampy he showed tht he will do anything if its abt Pia & his family evn if it means killing his bro & later I wont b shocked if he cause harm 2 metz 2 protect Pia.Abhay has a grey side too.He is lke a human.I mean human has gud & bad side both.Stefan 4 me is very boaring & damon is cool evil but their is something abt Abhay which I cant resist.Klaus is ok 4 me😳
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80