Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

evne i was confused when i saw todays precap.. man what is happening.. or maybe lata's boss is part of their ploy..

and maybe lata's boss is someone from priyanka's family

u r ryte.. Precap was confusing..
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I've always thought it's Raj, I still think it's Raj.

I mean the boss just freakin entered the show! What motive does he even have to do something like this to Lata?

And it can't be Vimal. I mean it'd be too obvious. And once again what motive does he have? They can't turn such a positive character into a negative one all of a sudden!

And the goons are too obvious too.

Raj entered as a negative role & I can't see him all of a sudden take a 360 turn to a positive role. I'm pretty sure it's him & if not directly him then people hired by him!

---------------------------------

*Note* - Please do not open any further topics regarding the same issue (Lata's rapist). I have created a discussion topic for all of you to discuss in. It is a sticky topic. Post there please. Our forum is unnecessarily being spammed with 103930303903 topics on the same issue.

realy al r confusing..and shocking precap..
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinara2

It is Raj..it will be..Raj..and it was Raj...
yesterday i have opened a thread about him..and my explanations about for his deeds...still i am 100% sure it is Raj...
I am happy something is cooking in cvs walnut brain.. which is very nice...i like this track..suspense...interesting...

u r abosultly ryte, this track is ful of suspense and confusion..