Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

thanks on mention😊 once he returns I surely willπŸ˜†

rits: I guess you getting irritated with Salman suporters.. can't think on anything else

Pallo: just not saying HI or editing a post rather than just making a new one

Relda: shes to sober and mature to be a persion who is under 25

Mogli: how she comes up with one liners--so jealous

Zoobie: How she tries not to argue with members who do not like Salman or Kareena

Tuli: shes too adorable and  wise to be only 19

will add more

i used to dislike how u used to say that u know it for sure Salman and Katrina are still together.then i used to think u r just wat_up and a MALEπŸ˜†and now i know u just rant about sal-kat because i like them.. i don't think u have any insider info about them! do u? 

Originally posted by: Jesmina

How he could be a rapist? when himself being raped everyday with kajal bog laughing mouth and overlouded voice!!!πŸ˜†

I'm sorry I can't see Kajol raping AD in my mind. I only see her reading Mills and Boons. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now tht i think of it...attapattu in a certain telugu slang means "shove it"...

fits perfectly in the context...

relda ur a genius..πŸ˜† 
okay here goes nothing:

Dexter: since I only "agreed" with poppy's reason, I think I should state another, you know to be fair =P. Please, don't overdose us with your romance with Billa. Too much of anything ain't good. πŸ˜³

Zainab: To be honest, I've feel very intimidated by you and Roxie before at IC. You guys were like THE witty folks of the cc and I'd just talk to everyone else. I even thought you didn't like me becoming the cc member, so I'd avoid talking too much when you were there. I felt you were pretty cold, however, when you started replying to my hi/hello, then I began to warm up to you. So, you know, it wouldn't really hurt if you be a liiittle more friendly?!? πŸ˜³

Shabz: It's actually a little reversed with you. During IC, you were very calm, composed, and friendlier. But, now I see that you are twice as fast to show your dislike towards celebs etc. in BW. We can think with cool? before jumping in I guess.

Caro! I forgot to name you in the likes category in the other thread so here it is. You are a preeettty cool member! But, I sorta didn't get your random posts at times in IC 

(ehh, sorry for bringing in IC here but it seemed sorta inevitable given that I know you both from there).

ShadowKisses: As everyone said, she is a very articulate member, even her criticisms are so well written and rational that one can't help but agree. However, please jee, cut down on the looong explanations...shorter posts still w/ great writing will be more effective! 

Simran: I lubb-ed juu as an ex-mod jee! But, you shouldn't have taken everything too seriously and give so much of your time solving the problems here. I feel bad for you doing that...you truly are a responsible person jee! 

okay that's it for now!

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i vote for a udupi chat shop in bollywood section

south forum is boring

Originally posted by: Relda

Zainab, Smarie and Pullo.. Surya and Attapattu (or whatever his name is) can take a hike. Please don't turn every topic into a Udupi chatshop.

that's a former Srilankan batsman  πŸ˜†

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Attapattu was a Sri Lankan cricketer. Since I zero interest in Southie heroes I though I'd just use a substitute name for Ayala something something.

Relda: How are Deepika and Sid doing these days? πŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I hate relda for ignoring Jayasurya (who posses a southie star name) for Atapattu !!!  πŸ˜†

Keep---------Smiling !!! 😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I'm sorry I can't see Kajol raping AD in my mind. I only see her reading Mills and Boons. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i see her screaming on Ajay: larkion ko ghar lana band karrooo πŸ˜†

Relda: its Allu Arjun.. Allu Arjun...πŸ˜† okay i will try..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago