arnav is scared to fall in love and get hurt or loose them 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: incandescent
THank you my friend. I'm fari. 😊 yes i try to make posts everyday. don't know how much longer i can continue to so. I have a busy schedule. if i can't i'll surely write during the weekends. 😊
Originally posted by: incandescent
Thanks. i feel that Arnav's character sketch is the best and CV's have done a good job portraying his inner conflict. Conflicted character's are much more interesting to watch and analyze. Barun does a great job as the torn man.
I second that! 😉
omg🤗... m totally out of words on reading ur post..my eyes are actually full of tears...my heart beat bacame so fast i cant tell u...i have never seen such wonderful and beautiful post in my life...muahaaa❤️...dont know why but im crying.thanxxx a lot dear❤️[/QUOTE
Thanks dear. please don't cry.❤️
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
856