Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sandyuk

I do like to watch the boys - they are very sweet and mini me's of Ahem and Jigar! Ahem has been watching Gopi with the children very closely and I reckon he would have liked to have been a part of their group!

I agree when Gopi and her friends were playing carrom, you could tell he wanted to kick off his egoistic image and just be carefree at heart again, similarly when she was reciting the story, he wanted to hear but as his the oldest and him and Gopi's relationship hasn't gelled completely, he feels out of place even to be caught watching her retelling the story of the kidnapping, hopefully in the future we will see Aham kicking aside this ego of his and being part of the crowd, and being friendly to the kids, Jigar, Gopi everyone.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandyuk

I do like to watch the boys - they are very sweet and mini me's of Ahem and Jigar! Ahem has been watching Gopi with the children very closely and I reckon he would have liked to have been a part of their group!

U could totally tell that ahem wanted to be with the gang, but instead he was on the stairs watching everything, very closely.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely thought Suk.

Waiting for that moment so eagerly!