Created

Last reply

Replies

130

Views

58.2k

Users

105

Likes

664

Frequent Posters

Hemaru thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
OMG... they are looking so good
266868 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
Barun is showing off his dracula teeth 😆

Sanaya looks so gorgeous in western aand hair downanzz...the first pic of Barun is just *mwah*
JennyPenny thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
OMFG...☺️ What the hell. THIS AMAZING!!!

I cannot wait to make sigs.😳 I LOVE all the pics.. Time to change the avi box again and the dp too😆
Discovery thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
Wowww...dats sooo cute...thanx a ton 4 sharin...
luv SARUN...
Kiely thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
lovely pics
the first pic is hot ☺️
second pic is funny😆
and third pic is tooo cuteee😳
aa123.80 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
OMGGG.

Whyy are their pics so damn amazinggg????????
sonali.19281 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: jenny1000

OMFG...☺️ What the hell. THIS AMAZING!!!


I cannot wait to make sigs.😳 I LOVE all the pics.. Time to change the avi box again and the dp too😆


Jen you already made icons... its fab.. using it rite away😆
Roshini1494 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
WOW...Nice and Cute pics...SaRun looks Awesome...Thanks for Sharing...
moon_mine thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
i love the smirk on barun's face in the last pic!!!!
too good!!!

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 4 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 2 months ago

Hi everyone! I have recently started a YouTube channel called Echoes Ink Tales , where I bring stories to life through narration. If you love: ✨...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 5 years ago

Blast From the Past Episodes Links 🎲Episodes Links [Analysis] The episodes [ Written in 2012-2013] are filled with symbolism, numerology, and...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".