Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alex1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I just posted my comments, not sure if you all have been signing into facebook or twitter first as it asks for this before it will post the comments, then it takes a couple of minutes to show up.  Alex
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alex1

I just posted my comments, not sure if you all have been signing into facebook or twitter first as it asks for this before it will post the comments, then it takes a couple of minutes to show up.  Alex

Folks I had problems too. But intead of FB or twitter I just entered my name and email and it went through. Hope you are on the comments tab.
Lets comment requesting him to be back, who knows TOI may next come up with an article "Desperate fans want Mishal Raheja back on screen". πŸ˜‰
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks Rubal,for this most interesting piece of news..
For the moment, I recall Mishal's most infectious laugh.haaa haaa, how ever I also recall his words in an interview " chorru yar,jane do"..But personally I still wait for the day when LCL,along with its makers are denounced, disgraced, defaced and degraded across the skies of GECs..a butt of ridicule!  a lesson in the fact that some actors are indespensible.so glad he threw tantantrums if and when he did..after all he has it! so why should'ent he flaunt it... And so Mihal Raheja ,the man,the actor goes onnn and onnn! and LCL goes off and offf! like a bad odur .eew...phooff!
haaahaaa!!! 
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alex1

i think TOI accepts facebook comments..
well i posted my comment on the page of TOI but didn't knew that my niece has saved her id and password in facebook. the page asked me access to the facebook account, i allowed and connected to Times. since my niece was logged on now my comment comes under the name of N.P. Kavya (india).. so just allow TOI access to your account and i guess u are set.😊
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
and yes to the colors and PS where ever they are hiding:

this one is for you Baaji Ishtyle:

Kaali Ram ka bhaj gaya dhol,
beech bajariya khul gaya pol..
ho gaya inka dabba gol,
bol hari bol hari bol hari bol..
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the media is saying wht we 200 said months before ,hum sab ne toh kabke dissection kar deya tha ,the media is late & the berang tv paid whopping amount to sb to flop their show 😊the funny part is none of the article had the actual name of diggu shows his popularity ,the aging middle age actors like diigu & sb were no match for mishal ,i don't know abt mishal but we are having last laughπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ,i said before we 'll be there till the end to see the demise of lcl ,i hope it happens soon

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
MR article on TOI is now one of the most commented ones. Keep commenting!😊
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahhahahahah  

i defo is having one :D

sare dunia ko pata tha this will happen except our little babies cvs :P
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now there is a deluge of articles regarding the  the channel/PH 'tantrums' and wrong professional decisions (though I would call it personal EGO issues).

Not that we are complaining... its come to a full circle. Only we the 200+ had the foresight/common sense to see what was coming ...

Mishal ⭐️,we are with you all the way through!