Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey guys, we have one more reason to celebrate πŸ₯³...Just read the news from Times of India, titled "Is Mishal Raheja having the last laugh?", whereby they have mentioned that the channel that was adamant on not having Mishal in the show eventually got Shabbir Ahluwalia to play the character at a whopping price, and now this decision has backfired them badly! The serial that was among the top 3 interms of TRPs has now touched rock bottom (from 4.5 to 1.6 points). Neither Shabbir worked, nor Deegu.

Hopefully now Pranjal has realised that we "mere" 200 represents the larger crowd, and what a great mistake he did by removing Mishal, and interfering in the writing of the show with his ghatiya inputs 🀒! I really think not only Mishal, but we the audience and the soulful writers are also having the last laugh πŸ˜‰, like this ------>

And Pranjal, this is for you ------>

Is it a coincidence BB, that today being the birth anniversary of the soul of the show, we got to hear this good news that LCL has flopped miserably by KILLING its soul? Now we have double the reason to rejoice and celebrate...so guys...HIP HIP HURRAY ...HIP HIP HURRAY !!

Aparna... I just feel like taking leave from work today... and enjoy this day to the fullest... BUT NO...I'm gonna share this with my colleagues ... they have teased me enough ... seeing my love for the show... now unko bhi dikhungi... wa I meant...  Its definitely party time πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I read the rest of the webisode. Yeh Madhu kaafi gale padu hain. 😑Pata nahin what Baji sees in her. Cant believe she is Dutta's sister. Anyways I'll skip their scenes from now on.
The Tasha scene was filled with sweetness. I wish we could see it onscreen. 😍
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Shreya, she is being used by these two men & yet she is so dense she thinks she is running the showπŸ₯± The smartest woman on earth. 🀒 Miss Kishore's acid barbs πŸ˜† The man might be a lalloo but he did shove it up her every time he got a chanceπŸ˜†

Kala thinks she is where she is based on her own abilities. She doesnt realize that she is there because of Dutta only. He has beaten her already and she will never move out of his shadow. Nave or Mhatre would have kicked her out for her insolence long back if she wasnt Dutta's sister. If nothing else they can use her as a sheild later to save themselves from Dutta's wrath.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shivansh

I'd like to quote His Highness here -----
"No Serial has ever stopped when lead Actor leaves ...Laagi Tujhse Lagan will prove this then you all will get your answers ...you are very few people there are crores who watches this show. Mishal replacement will not effect laagi '" from the post...http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1645538
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
The crores have spoken tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and given the befitting answer.πŸ₯³ Aparna I need your emoticons like never before.

-Ships

Wow great news & that thread was brilliant (our replies)πŸ˜ƒ Today we are in FB mode. Thanks for sharing, Aparna & Ships😊
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivansh

I'd like to quote His Highness here -----
"No Serial has ever stopped when lead Actor leaves ...Laagi Tujhse Lagan will prove this then you all will get your answers ...you are very few people there are crores who watches this show. Mishal replacement will not effect laagi '" from the post...http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1645538
🀣
The crores have spoken tooπŸ˜† and given the befitting answer.πŸ₯³ Aparna I need your emoticons like never before.

-Ships

@ blue - Sure, with pleasure πŸ˜ƒ! You can pick any you like .

Originally posted by: mnx12

Wow great news & that thread was brilliant (our replies)πŸ˜ƒ Today we are in FB mode. Thanks for sharing, Aparna & Ships😊

Yes thats an AWSOME thread! πŸ˜† Well done to all of us !

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Aparna... I just feel like taking leave from work today... and enjoy this day to the fullest... BUT NO...I'm gonna share this with my colleagues ... they have teased me enough ... seeing my love for the show... now unko bhi dikhungi... wa I meant...  Its definitely party time πŸ₯³

I just loved each and every sentence in that article, it truly made my day 😎! πŸ˜† Even I really feel like dancing and partying hard ...so lets all join in guys  !!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

@ blue - Sure, with pleasure πŸ˜ƒ! You can pick any you like .

Yes thats an AWSOME thread! πŸ˜† Well done to all of us !

I just loved each and every sentence in that article, it truly made my day 😎! πŸ˜† Even I really feel like dancing and partying hard ...so lets all join in guys  !!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
bb! chalo here i am so let me tell you what i think about episode 424!
As ever its amazing!
-Dutta Shri Ram Patil- just gets better and better ..okay skip the kala bit fair enough shes going about her scheming ways lets leave her to it but the scene after that!!

When i read the last chapter and thought about what madhu had said to dutta i  really expected dutta to be much softer when Madhu does come around to apologizing. To be very honest i expected him to wipe away her tears and give her a big hug and tell her that its okay because in some ways he was wrong and she was right to confront him. But no..NOT dutta shri ram patil. o heck how can i forget. A sher doesn't back down! and in a way i'm glad he didn't. The fact that he was still very stern about it was successful in telling us that her words hurt him. Although it would have been nice to see a more softer moment aw well...sometimes this type of thing is required after all we cant have people thinking DSP is just Mr Softy.
His lines were amazing.."baaji hissa hai dutta ke wajood ka!" wah!!  well said, it would have been amazing if baaji would have heard..he would have totally started crying.
i cant get over the way dutta warned her so firmly at the end..
"yaad rakh na!!" - Don't mess with Dutta! tapli padegi madhuπŸ˜†! πŸ˜‰  So that scene had to be the highlight of the episode for me!.

Now second scene has to be that of dutta and baajiπŸ‘πŸΌ.. yep ive totally made acknowledgment of madu and baaji and i have to say very well done to the writers they did a good job there but for me the dutta and baaji interaction was significant. Personally i fall in love with the little moments in life and  i really loved the way dutta questioned baaji on the soup and instructed him to  drink it. Lots of concern there in his very own dutta way..loved it!!

Lastly Dutta and Nakusha  moment❀️ The way nakusha told dutta that he doesnt have enough patience.. loved it.. "sabr kar naa shiko saab..!"
love the humor there.. baapa se dua mangegi ke woh aapko sabr de..
hahh..
nakus too good, bit of banter right there but knowing her i think she was serious..
From now on BB i have decided that i am going to highlight my frav line of  each episode and for this episode.. the line has to be..
***AYE...NAKU!!!(he glares as he says) Phir se!**** (too much love for dsp right there.!)😍

Okay so i think i'm going to leave it there, thank you very much bb and you crew.
jagruti.

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago