Originally posted by: 5ZWRAY6WD3RMZ4MN
Oh ! they do watch tv but only kids shows that are appropriate for their age like barney, sesame street, dora, leap frog,etc. also videos like Hanumaan, tenali ram, etc. They have a huge selections of parent approved tv shows & videos that they watch.
Just no movies that are meant for adult audiance or tv shows like 70' shows etc. shows like Kandy Floss or HKKC is not something I want them to see yet.
I COMPLETLEY AGREE WITH U!!
Even though I am a 15 yrs old guy....I agree wid wat ur doing with the kids!!
I just dont understand why other ppl in India can't do the same!! India has Cartoon Network as well. But can the kids watch the cartoons?? NO!! WHY?? Because their moms, aunts, nani, dadi are all busy doing wat?? OFCOURSE WATCHING EKTA KAPOOR SOAPS AND OTHER SOAPS!! So their kids are forced to watch these stuff......and then these women go protesting againts Balaji for showing such stuff which are bad for kids!!
HELLO....DONT THEY HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO UNDERSTAND THESE ARENT GOOD FOR KIDS?? ARE DESI VIEWRS SO BRAINLESS THAT NOW MAYBE EVEN TELEVISION NEEDS "U" and "A" ratings just like films??
and wats the point of protesting for mercy death now?? why didnt they protest 3 months earlier when the death took place?? Were they all sleeping for 3 months and then watched the mercy killing last week??😕
our desi ppl r seriously too much at times!!