Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
To my knowledge Priyanshi never was part of the competition - nor did they show  that was on standby.

Similar thing happened in last season of lil champs, where excellent singers like Yashodhan Rao Kadad who were eliminated were not brought back in WC - Priyanshi's sister Pratkeesha was brought into the WC who also was not on standby. 

Both sisters made in WC - without any votes from janta.

Anyway, I think WC should be bringing all the eliminated contestants and rightfully do the voting...what's the point of maha guru eliminating the singers and than she herself decides to bring them back. Why not bring the eliminated singers and have the junta decide who they want to see in WC via voting?

Anyway - we see alot of unfair things happening on the show - this is one of them.

PS: Azmaat totally deserved to be back - I am confident that had they done voting of who should come back, Azmaat would have definately made it without even Maha guru having to decide who should be back.

sajeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
:) If you check the second last page in this forum, you should see Priyanshi's videos. In fact there was also a conversation on the forum where she was confused to be last years li'l champ Yatharth's sister, when in fact she is priyanshi's sister. 

When it comes to reality shows the producers would take a lot of decisions to increase the TRP, hence expecting the shows to be fair is futile. 

Yes, I am glad Azmat was brought back, in fact I was sad and shocked that he was eliminated in the first place. 

I think Salman deserves to win this competition though!!